• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Haha I know. Got the snooker on the laptop, football on Sky on the TV and cricket on the iPad. Trying to keep up to date!

Banked £65, had a play with £10.43

Arsenal v Manchester United Man Utd 3 - 1 (Correct Score - 90 Mins) Odds: 18/1 Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 95.00
Arsenal v Manchester United Arsenal 2 - 1 (Correct Score - 90 Mins) Odds: 4/1 Stake: 5.43 Possible Return: 27.15

Going to hedge off the above, one in, CFC winning and really wont lose, got United, so will hedge off my potential £190 with money on the draw and an Arsenal win

Sensible betting

Got £90 back for £25 on the draw, a return, £80 baked with a £10 for later

Tidy mark. I've been depositing £20 a day (Well virtually every day) in April. I've lost the £20 3 times but have banked £20-£30 7 times, £30-£40 4 times and £40-£50 twice. All in all I'm about £175 up in April. I'm settling for nicking sometimes as little as £6 a match. No more big losses and I'm finding that withdrawing the £20 or so (always round down and play with the odd)almost daily its better personally. I've got a £20 daily limit so I can't go silly.

Also by withdrawing it regularly your not actually spending as much cos your recycling the same money over and over if that makes sense.

Worcester

17:15 Maizy Missile
17:45 Sadlers Star
18:15 Synthe Davis
18:45 Lucette
19:45 Original Star

Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund Real Madrid 3 - 1 (Correct Score - 90 Mins) Odds: 11/1 Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 60.00

Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund Real Madrid 4 - 0 (Correct Score - 90 Mins) Odds: 25/1 Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 130.00

Figured if Barca somehow qualify tomorrow then it will most likely be with one of these scorelines- waste of a quid? (Willhill have Barca to qualify at 10.00)

Barca.jpg

Attachments

• Barca.jpg
    Barca.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Could see this being 3-3 tonight. My three bets...

Over 5.5
Fabregas anytime
Robben anytime

Bradford,Benfica,Chelsea £10 pays £45

Bradford v Burton,Northampton v Cheltenham,Chelsea v Basle BTTS treble £10 pays £62

Back