• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I tried to get on the handball bet but couldnt find it on bet365

Yeah, not the best job of easy access by them.

You choose 1. More Sports - 2. Handball - 3. Monday 06/05 lines - 4. Money Lines and there it is.

Game 2 ended in a draw (Went into overtime), so that's also a decent shout at 9/1, but I can't see Haukar missing out on a grand finale in their stadium. They'll win today!

Sheffield United have fudged up the majority of my bets from pre-season. Had them to go up in quite a few.

All I've got left is a little treble I did back in February of Peterborough to go down, Wigan the same and Swindon to win promotion.

Sheffield United have fudged up the majority of my bets from pre-season. Had them to go up in quite a few.

All I've got left is a little treble I did back in February of Peterborough to go down, Wigan the same and Swindon to win promotion.

Mixed feelings for arsenal-Wigan then? ;)

I know i'm going to regret this...

Sunderland v Stoke

Over 3.5
£25 @ 4/1

Sunderland to score 4 or more
£5 @ 19.71

Sunderland to score 5 or more
£5 @ 29/1

Penalty taken
£15 @ 4.3

Let the laughing commence. I'm hoping for a penalty to make a slight profit :lol:

Surprised to see you can take Chelsea at even money for tomorrow's game given our record there - not that I'll be backing the ****s

4/9 on Chelsea draw no bet. I think that might be worth really high stakes.

I also think under 5.5 cards is tasty, 8/11 on. I honestly don't see there being 6 cards in the game despite how important the game is to both clubs, we aren't a dirty team and we rarely get many cards to start off with.

Catterick

18:10 Music Stop
18:40 Party Doctor

Exeter

18:55 Sew On Target
19:25 Life Of A Luso
20:25 Quite By Chance

Emirates Marketing Project v West Brom over 3.5
Swansea to score 2 or more

£4 pays £35.00

Emirates Marketing Project over 0.5 cards
Wigan vs. Swansea, over 0.5 second half goals
£5 returns £10

Slowly building from now on :lol:

Wigan v Swansea

Over 4.5
£30 @ 6/1

Maloney anytime
£5 @ 3/1

Moore anytime
£5 @ 10.7

Would be nice

Serie A Matches Roma v Chievo Chievo @ 9/1
Premier League Matches Wigan Athletic v Swansea
Swansea @ 7/2
Premier League Matches Emirates Marketing Project v West Brom

West Brom @ 8/1

Total stake for this bet: £1.00
Potential returns: £405.00

Burton played Derby in a friendly today, it's just finished 8-8 with 12 goals in the 2nd half :lol:

I'm thinking of actually just putting that £10 on a Chelsea win tomorrow, they are near enough evens. Might soften the blow.

I've got £16 at 19/20 on them. I won £30 on the snooker and then played roulette. Got to £46 so put my roulette winnings onto Chelsea. With this bet, naturally, you want to lose your money but we all know what we're like.

Back