• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Doncaster with a 95th minute winner to send them up as Champions, worse scenario possible for the poor guy!

From BBC Live:

We have just got a sighter on the truly extraordinary scenes at Griffin Park. Brentford missed a last-minute penalty that would have sent them up and Doncaster's immediate counter ended with James Coppinger turning the ball home and jumping topless into the midst of the travelling fans.

Thats just crazy for him :eek:

Had a fiver on Madrid to win tonight lol 23/10 I thought it was worth it. I dunno why they drifted out to such a good price or why Athletico came in from 7/4 this morning to even money????

Anyway, I'm not complaining and I ended up the day £45.00 up. Very happy betting small nowadays.

Reading v QPR over 3.5
Kidderminster to score 2 or more
Chelsea to score 3 or more
Arsenal v Man Utd over 3.5
Valladolid v Sevilla BTTS
Sociedad v Valencia over 2.5
Villa v Sunderland over 2.5

£1 pays £175.26

Reading vs QPR - Draw, Chelsea, Man Utd - 18/1

BTTS Arsenal vs United, BTTS NOT Chelsea vs Swansea & Reading vs QPR - 7/1

Last edited:
I've found I enjoy the small bets just as much as the larger ones. I'm also getting out of the habit of betting on matches just because they're on tele and i'm bored.

I'm actually trying to make a few life changes to. The less time I waste on betting the more time I can spend trying to get a proper life :lol:

This attitude probably won't last long but one step at a time. :)

If he starts im going with RVP 1st Scorer on Betfred 4/1 with double delight, hatrick heaven

also did Valencia 12/1

Last edited:
Risked the last of my betfair account to leave we with jack brick. When it's empty I won't be topping it back up for a while.

Arsenal v Man Utd

Over 4.5
£15 @ 5.1

Podolski anytime
£10 @ 3.45

Rooney anytime
£10 @ 3.7

Evans anytime
£5 @ 16/1

1/3 scum or the draw though not worth it unless you've found better odds. Or just wait and see how it goes. If united go 1-0 up you'll get better odds.

Back