• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

BTTS - 2,630/1
Fulham vs Arsenal
Swansea vs Saints
Brum vs Leeds
Bradford vs Burton
West Ham vs Wigan
Coventry vs The O's
Sunderland vs Everton
Palace vs Leicester
Norwich vs Leicester
Sheff Wed vs Ipswich
QPR vs Stoke
Brighton vs Blackpool
Bolton vs Boro
Doncaster vs Notts County

11/28 at HT, not a bad start, for first 30 mins there was hardly any goals about, I need a 2nd half flood

Cash in !!! arent you unemployed ?? im sure you said you was, if you are thats a good few weeks dole money matey

I got a job about a week after posting that, I'll cash in at £550 if I get there. I'm quite confident looking at my luck today

Need a Kidderminster win and a Mansfield loss for one of my ante post bets. Both winning at the moment though.

Last edited:
My luck really does seem in today. Legia were 0-1 down when I put the bet on but absolutely SMASHING it which is why I did DNB and the odds were great, 10 minutes into the second half and they are now 2-1 up. Still smashing it, would love a 3rd. Real Madrid 2-1 up now, squeaky bum time there.

Withdrew £450 and stupidly put £100 on over 1.5 first half goals in the Barca game, returns £185

Edit:- Lucks run out I think. Barca missed a pen.

Last edited:
Disappointed that the £100 is gone, it's winnings but I should have just put it on a Barca win.. I wanted to bet on tomorrows games.

Back