• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Hafsteinsson knocking them in for fun. Cheeky bid?

edit - 3-0 now :)

Last edited:
Hafsteinsson knocking them in for fun. Cheeky bid?

edit - 3-0 now :)

1-3, the kids knock one back. Looking very good with that bet mate!

Apparantly the lad who scored for Akranes is born in 1996. I thought they were still in elementary school at that age...makes me feel old! :eek:

Last edited:
Hull, Bristol Rovers, Gillingham - 5/1

Hull playing relegated Bristol City
Bristol Rovers won 9 out of last 12 against Accrington have won 1 in last 6
Gillingham win the title if they win at home tomorrow against an AFC Wimbledon team that have lost 3 in last 4

Gillingham are c**ts...done me over a few times this season,the worst being 1 goal shy away to a brick plymouth side that would have paid £600. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see them lose 0-1

Gillingham are c**ts...done me over a few times this season,the worst being 1 goal shy away to a brick plymouth side that would have paid £600. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see them lose 0-1

Gillingham have won and lost me quite a few quid this season.

Went into my local PP today and won £60 on the machines (for a change). Stuck it all on brick loads of football/snooker/Spanish Golf bets for this weekend. Always nice when it happens although I used to walk in with £5-700 and try to win £2-300 to bet with. Sometimes I'd win say £300 and lump it all on (Always used to bet whatever I'd won) other times I'd lose the £500 odd! Crazy when I think back but today I got to £60 in front and said to myself that's enough to bet with. Think it's something like 12 £5 bets roughly.

Hull v Bristol City

Hull 4-0
£6 @ 20/1

Hull to score 3 or more
£35 @ 2.99

Quinn anytime
£5 @ 10/1

Fryatt 2 or more
£10 @ 7/1

To win

Sunderland
Brighton
MK Dons
Barnet

50p pays £10.34

Team Goals

Fulham 2 or more
Real Madrid 4 or more
Barcelona 4 or more
Spurs 2 or more
Chelsea 2 or more

50p pays £81.86

Thanks oh great betting one I forgot you win every bet and are a multi-millionaire hahah !!!

what has that got to do with Hull not winning? I weren't the one losing money on a pointless Championship game? Should have put money on an obvious win like Gladbach or Lyon.

Back