• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 1 (Correct Score) Odds: 21/2 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return: 115.00

Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project Draw 2 - 2 (Correct Score) Odds: 15/1 Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 80.00

Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project Emirates Marketing Project 2 - 1 (Correct Score) Odds: 10/1 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return: 110.00

Deportivo look good value at 11/8 today.

Deportivo have won their last 4 and fighting for survival (1 point from safety) where as Bilbao look safeish from relegation (7 points clear) and not a lot to play for. Their recent form is a bit hit and miss too.

And for overs backers, Deportivo's last 4 games have produced 18 goals, at least 4 in each match. Over 2.5 is 4/5.

If I was having a bet today it would be Deportivo win/over 2.5 goals. 5/2

All prices are from Betfair.

Personally I will be backing btts in both games and waiting for spurs to take the lead before backing city. Everytime I've done that this season we have won and I've lost dough...I would happily pay a bullseye for a spurs win today....

Out of boredom i've pick out a home treble...

Deportivo
Reims
Nurnberg

Odds roughly 15/2

Deportivo v Bilbao

For the above reasons

Reims v Valenciennes

Both teams are on the same points with identical win/draw/loss results. The difference being Vanenciennes not winning any of their last 8 games and without an away win since the start of November. Reims on the other hand have won their last 3 home games with wins against Lyon and PSG who sit 3rd and 1st in the league.

Nurnberg v Furth

Ignoring Nurnberg's 4-0 loss to Bayern last week they were on a 9 match unbeaten run before that. Their league home form is solid with no defeats since the end of September.
There is nothing positive I can say for Furth. 2 wins this season and only scoring 19 goals in 29 matches. 15 points from safety and sitting rock bottom in the league.

Serie A Matches Juventus v AC Milan
21-04-2013 19:45
Over 2.5 Goals @ 5/6
Spanish La Liga Matches Deportivo La Coruna v Athletic Bilbao
21-04-2013 16:00
Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/6
Serie A Matches Fiorentina v Torino
21-04-2013 14:00
Over 2.5 Goals @ 8/11
Premier League Matches Liverpool v Chelsea
21-04-2013 16:00
Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/6
Premier League Matches Tottenham v Emirates Marketing Project
21-04-2013 13:30
Over 2.5 Goals @ evens

Total stake for this bet: £4.00
Potential returns: £70.37

That's the last time I put any thought into my football picks. 1 game finished 1-1 and the other two are losing :lol:

Goals all the way for now on.

Reversed the £450 withdrawl and put it all on Man Utd to win tonight. Oh I hope I don't regret that. £562 returns.

I have a random 82p in my account, i've put 41p on each of these

Benteke to score and United to win
Benteke to score and the game to be a draw

If either bet comes in I'll get £5.33 back

BIjT1t4CcAEQTRt.jpg

How tinkled off would you be though if they don't win it!

Fair play though, other than Man Utd I had no idea who'd go up. I actually had a £1 each way treble on Prem, Championship and League two winners (can finish top 3).. would have returned £400 and I had Man Utd (1st), Bolton (who have ended strong but not good enough) and Chesterfield (who have been brick). Shame really. Just long waiting for it and with the inconsistency of the lower leagues it's just pot luck.

Bayern v Barcelona

Barcelona win
£25 @ 3.75

Over 3.5
£20 @ 3.15

Messi anytime
£15 @ 2.34

Barcelona win
£281 on returns £955

Lionel Messi the first Barcelona goalscorer
£281 returns £807

Back