• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

So United cost us all lol. Serves us right for betting on them. The titles theirs should've known they'd always settle for a point.

Had a fiver from my Emirates Marketing Project win on 3 SA games lastnight, woke up to found they won, £5 becomes £47, bonus...

Love betting on games I have no idea who the teams playing are haha

you win some you lose some with united, if they are losing in the second half i'll always stick a quid on them winning, its happened so often in the past

Could you make a living off messi and ronaldo first goal scorer or any time goal scorer,they've scored over 75 goals each season in total for their clubs.

Their odds can't be less than 3/1 or 11/4 in all their games?

odds for them to score first aren't really the best due to a load of people betting on it I imagine. Actually i just checked and it isn't that bad.

9/5 for Messi to score first this weekend. Same with Ronaldo.

Could you make a living off messi and ronaldo first goal scorer or any time goal scorer,they've scored over 75 goals each season in total for their clubs.

Their odds can't be less than 3/1 or 11/4 in all their games?

Not unless you're loaded. Their odds for AGS are usually something pathetic like 2/7. Ronaldo 2/9 this week

If anyone's interested, there's a very strange game in the Icelandic League Cup about to go on, IA Akranes - Vikingur Olafsvik.

Akranes currently have their entire first team on a training trip in Spain, so they're actually letting their U-21's play the game, which is in the quarter-finals of the competition, against a full-strength Olafsvik team.

The game isn't on any of the sites I frequent, but some Icelanders have been tweeting they found it on Betfair. Could be a wild night!

Back