• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Arsenal - Everton
Peterborough - Brighton
Leicester - Bolton
Bradford - Rotherham
Hereford - Mansfield
Falkirk - Dumbarton
Livingston - Hamilton

BTTS. A fiver pays £176

Same 7 fold but over 2.5 - A fiver pays £267

Cardiff, Bolton, Watford - 15/1

Everton 2-1, 18/1
Arsenal 2-1, 17/2

BTTS 4 Fold - 9/1
Ipswich vs Palace
Leicester vs Bolton
Sheff Utd vs Brentford
Colchester vs MK Dons

Last edited:
Over 1.5 in all 23 games tonight in the football league 385/1. £2 stake :)

Also, I've permed 2-0 and 2-1 to Cardiff, Blackpool and Leicester (8 bets x £1.00) trebles minimum return would be £380 maximum £540ish.

Everton to score 2 or more
Peterborough v Brighton BTTS
£10 pays £51.07

Over 2.5
Arsenal v Everton
Bristol City v Birmingham
Leeds v Burnley
£10 pays £60.00

guys - is there an app (or a website) where you enter the matches you are betting on and it keeps them updated for you ? rather than having to load up livescores and searching/trying to remember all the games you have in your accy?

guys - is there an app (or a website) where you enter the matches you are betting on and it keeps them updated for you ? rather than having to load up livescores and searching/trying to remember all the games you have in your accy?

Flashscores is good on the internet, just tick the game and go to 'My Games' and it updates.
For an app, FotMob is very good. I believe you can just have it tell you when a goal happens etc.

Use flashscores. Tick the box next to the games you want and then at the top there is a "my games" tab, this will list all the matches you ticked. You will also hear a crowd cheering every time there's a goal.

edit - what Mumorn said.

Sheffield United look to have cost me a few quid tonight. Had them on a few ante post bets from July to win league one along with a few others: Port Vale promotion, Hull promotion, Rotherham promotion, Bristol City relegation as well as a few that haven't been confirmed yet: Peterborough relegation, C.Palace promotion, Swindon promotion and a few more. Sheffield United were the banker in a few :(.

Drew far too many especially at home.

Back