• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Re: O/T The England Thread - Squad for Brazil match announced

Wheelchair has been very good actually, I'll amend my earlier comment...

Wheelchair has been very good actually, I'll amend my earlier comment...

This is getting quite funny actually, every time i watch Wheelchair on the box he is rubbish. Every time i dont watch him, he plays a blinder.... i saw the first half vs liverpool and he was crap, apparently, he was great second half that i didnt watch.

fudging Johnson.
What a total and utter tool!
I think he has it in for Lennon because the thick **** would rather pass a kidney stone than the ball to Azza!

Johnson is holding his groin area in sone discomfort. Hope it's nothing trivial.

OMFG, ENGLAND ARE GOING TO WIN WORLD CUP!

Is the start of The Suns campaign tomorrow morning...

GHod I hate Andy Townsend, what a completely boring t*at.

Well done, England. Nice result on a big night. Nothing less than a decent man like Roy Hodgson deserves.

I watched most of the second half after the goals were scored and found the game as dull as dishwater but its a friendly I suppose. Was the first half any better?

so 15/16 months of the tabloids telling everyone we're gonna win the WC and then the inevitable witch hunt shortly after it all goes wrong

can't wait :lol:

Did Lennon touch the ball? don't think so

Back