• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Re: O/T The England Thread - Squad for Brazil match announced

BCWRcGUCYAArC4S.jpg

Ronaldinho gracing the same field I did a few years back. 8)

Likewise! My mate uses there gym and saw Edgar Davids bowl in and just start doing reps.

not watching but seeing the Wiltshire love in going on on twitter tomorrow's news is going to be unbearable, has he really been that good?

Cleverly and Wellbeck have been fking awesome again.
Possibly THE most overrated players in football. What the fudge has Cleverly in particular done to waltz into the England team every game.
Surprised Baconface allows it for a start.

IMO Wheelchair has been excellent. Similar player to Modric in my view. Don't like Welbeck on the left...

Bad news - Brazil equalize.

Good news - Those in the posh seats miss it as they're still inside enjoying halftime sushi and chardonnay.

Bad news - Brazil equalize.

Good news - Those in the posh seats miss it as they're still inside enjoying halftime sushi and chardonnay.

I'm sure they'll catch it on one of the billion tv screens scattered around the VIP lounges. You know, being AT the stadium is really just unnecessary hassle.

fudge sakes Milner! Talk about boring, bet Lennon gets no Minutes. Adriano cannot defend at all.

Lampard gets his typical jammy in off the post/ deflected goal.

Nice shot for the goal by Lampard, but Stuart Robson needs to pull off the beer goggles. That was a terrible delivery from Walcott and Rooney didn't win the ball back, Brazil gave it away. Still, fine finish from Fatso.

Really have to wonder if Walcott would pass a gender test. Castor Semenya could kick his little downy butt.

Nice shot for the goal by Lampard, but Stuart Robson needs to pull off the beer goggles. That was a terrible delivery from Walcott and Rooney didn't win the ball back, Brazil gave it away. Still, fine finish from Fatso.
Ahh Rooney did win the ball back!

Nice touch by Rooney in there, Walcott's delivery was on par with the Post Office...he is just not a smart footballer, the new Cobi Jones...I want to be excited by this game but I'm not. Wheelchair is good but not that amazing...oh, another brainless gallop into the dead end by Walcott.

Back