• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Rubbish, not that I'd buy it anyway, but hardly ground breaking design. Just the same shirt as last time with red instead of blue.

the Italia 90 version was tip top indeed, loved it, wore it whenever i could at school, out of school, wherever. Good times

To be fair, England's colours are white with red.

The blue used on shorts and socks up till the 90s was basically an imperial hangover from a time when England and the UK were interchangable and the union flag used for England.

I read recently that England wore their last kit I think it was 7 times in total.

I love Umbro, and think they tinkle on every other kit designer. I've thought the last few England shirts were beautiful. But this one does not work. A rare balls-up by Umbro.

I don't really think they can change the kit colour of England shirts. It would be like making a Tottenham home shirt yellow or something. Navy blue is pretty unrelated to England, so I can see why they would do this

People who say that Englands flag is red and white so therefore our kit colours should be the same... Do they expect Germany to play in red shirts, yellow shorts and black socks?? Or Holland to not wear orange and black but where red/white/blue kits? Its the colours we've worn for decades so why change now??
Rank kit! 3rd England home kit I've not been interested in now (the last 2 i don't like either). Will stick to buying Spurs shirts only and will wear Spurs shirts when supporting England

Why don't they just go the whole hog and play in United shirts, Arsenal shorts and liverpool socks.

It's not even proper red, it is radish red, it sucks.

It looks like one of them 'sort of looks like an England shirt' shirts off the market. Have they all got a 7 on the back?

Back