• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Hart, Richards, Smalling, Cahill, Baines; Barry, Parker; Gerrard; Johnson, Welbeck, Young according to @stancollymore

i reckon it would have been gerrard but, having played 120mins + pens on sunday, dogleash or gerrard have made a deal that he will only play for 45mins, would not make sense to sub the captain in his first game as captain.

No worries i have got it

2012-02-29_1829.png

As everyone may know, tactics and strategy wise i'm not Scott Parkers biggest fan. But what matters now is that us English finally have a captain that we can admire. A decent upstanding gentleman that sees being captain as a privilege and not as a vanity/pr Exercise. Parker will give his all for the team and plays as a fan of England. For too long I have found it difficult to support England with Terry as Captain, tonight things have changed in that I can finally cheer on the England captain.

In all honesty, who really cares who the captain is. Most overblown, overhyped position in sports next to the England managers job! Long as it ain't John Terry, Ashley Cole or Rooney then its all good.

Ryan Babel on Twitter:
"I see it already happening, Xavi laughing in his mind standing in front of Parker before the game with the referee thinking, "Who's he? " Lol"

Will Spencer on Twitter:
"Ryan Babel questioning if Xavi would know who Scott Parker is... 90% of the footballing world is thinking Ryan who?!? #flop #bbcsportsday"

Anyway, correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought Parker played in the 1-0 win over Spain...

Is Babel captaining the Dutch tonight then?

Richards was about 6-1 to get booked on Betfair

As he is a lumbering muscle bound oaf playing against Robben, I stuck a massive toozer on him

And I just won twelve english pounds or thereabouts

Get in

I may retire

Richards was about 6-1 to get booked on Betfair

As he is a lumbering muscle bound oaf playing against Robben, I stuck a massive toozer on him

And I just won twelve english pounds or thereabouts

Get in

I may retire

Lol. Great shout mate but ?ú2??! Grow some balls ya pansy :)

I've got balls Royston

I stuck a massive ?ú3 on Holland to win, and they are

So nur nur ne nur

GET IN MASSIVE WINNINGS!

Also I assume Smalling is out of our game against Man U as he just took a massive blow to the head

I've got balls Royston

I stuck a massive ?ú3 on Holland to win, and they are

So nur nur ne nur

GET IN MASSIVE WINNINGS!

Also I assume Smalling is out of our game against Man U as he just took a massive blow to the head

:) fair enough. Don't think he'll feature on Sunday no.

Back