• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Capello Resigns / New England Manager Speculation Thread

And in many, many of the games we have dropped points in during this bad run, we 'could' have swung the game in our favour, if only Taraabt's free kick didn't go in, if only we took that chance at that point etc etc etc.

You can't think like that, unless you want to be overly negative. We won 4-1 away from home playing great football. We were so dominant against Blackburn that they failed to have a single shot. A game where the team is going to sit back and show literally zero ambition is never likely to be a 4 goal spanking. That's why I don't begrudge the wins earlier in the season at home to the likes of Villa, West Brom, Everton etc. We dominated, got a couple of goals, or just one against WBA, and got the points. That's the objective. No point in trying to turn these 2 wins into another stick to beat Harry with because it's ridiculous.

And where did I do that?

We needed the points and we won. Decent win at Bolton (as I said). The Blackburn game was a poor scoreline, and we should have scored a hatfull against them, they were so brick and open. But we didn't.

i have reported this post. i find it unnecessary and derogatory.

And I find your blind-biased, crass and naive postings unneccesary. Except I havn't 'reported' you. You come across as the kid in school going to see 'teach' because you can't get your own way. Priceless!

Roll Up..Roll Up, lets all start reporting each other for having opinions! ](*,)

Welcome to Germany, circa 1936.

I read with interest other peoples opinions, backed with sound reasoning, whether in line with my viewpoint or against it.

Thats not the case with horsebrick.....

Roll Up..Roll Up, lets all start reporting each other for having opinions! ](*,)

I read with interest other peoples opinions, backed with sound reasoning, whether in line with my viewpoint or against it.

How dramatic, Bravo ! =D>

Report me too, I second his post.

you hadn't insulted me unnecessarily until now.

i am happy to hear opposing views to my own, but childish name calling doesn't achieve anything or do anything for me... so if you want to be reported also you shall be.

good day.

Reported

The whole fudging us over conspiracy doesn't have to include him plotting and scheming to leave the club.
He could simply have said officially that he was not interested, then contacted the FA and said he was interested, but for the sake of the club wanted to keep the media off our backs.

That is where he is at fault. He is supposed to be good with media, he could have shown at least that much understanding of how they work.

His ego preferred to bask in the England manager in waiting circus to the detriment of the club ....Its not even debatable, was poor management....

[h=3]HARRY REDKNAPP will go to Euro 2012 this summer — as a TV pundit.[/h]

The Tottenham boss was overlooked for the England manager's job when the FA appointed Roy Hodgson.
But Redknapp has accepted a role with the BBC to cover matches during the tournament.
Redknapp will now offer an insight into the matches in Poland and Ukraine.
The BBC team will be headed by frontman Gary Lineker.

And where did I do that?

We needed the points and we won. Decent win at Bolton (as I said). The Blackburn game was a poor scoreline, and we should have scored a hatfull against them, they were so brick and open. But we didn't.

very odd, we win against blackburn convincingly (they had no shots at all compared to our 18 plus attempts) but you take issue with the scoreline? despite a victory where we were dominant.

i take it you blame te players and not harry for missed opportunities.

1-4 win against relegation battlers at a ground we have never won in....and that is a 'decent' win?

maybe your expectations are too high

very odd, we win against blackburn convincingly (they had no shots at all compared to our 18 plus attempts) but you take issue with the scoreline? despite a victory where we were dominant.

i take it you blame te players and not harry for missed opportunities.

1-4 win against relegation battlers at a ground we have never won in....and that is a 'decent' win?

maybe your expectations are too high

Can't see how there is anything odd about it mate.

I don't think we did win against Blackburn convincingly. I think we laboured to win, and should have won by far more.

I do blame the players, who should have done better (against a decent side, we would have lost that game IMHO). But who picks the players, implements the tactics.......etc ?

Bolton is a decent win (I said so before . Look back). In fact its a vital win. But there was a wobble period where it could have gone the other way.

My expectations too high????? I don't think so. I want Spurs to be the best, and you don't achieve that by buying Louis Saha and Ryan Nelson.

Maybe its that some peoples expectations are too low. I expect Spurs to compete solidly, and compete for CL places, with the squad we have. Improve it, which we must do, and my expectations will be higher. I would expect any fan to think the same way.

You hire quality, and your peers' expectations will go up in line with that, i.e. results. Any less, and its unacceptable. Unless, of course, you are a banker........

Back