• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes but there in lies the rub. LVG is getting on a bit, a bit of a stickler with players and who knows how long he would stay before he may retire. FDB has been doing very well with Ajax, and though some will say he is a young manager in an easy league. The way that Ajax constantly turn over players and still play in an optimum way has to be appluaded. He took over from Jol and got them back to the top of the Eredivisie.

LVG or FDB. I would be happy with eaither of these in the future. That said my head says i would like us to get a youngish Coach so that he can stay a long while and build something.
that was the plan with AVB and look how quickly Levy pulled the trigger.

"Van Gaal really has Alzheimer's if he writes stuff like that. You wonder whether he has one or two screws loose."

- Johan Cruyff

"Van Gaal is the Hitler of the Brazilian players, is arrogant, proud and has a problem. He has no idea of football. His type is sick, he's crazy."

- Giovanni

"I haven't had fun on the pitch once under van Gaal. I had had more than enough of it."

- Franck Ribery

FdB for me- think he would stay longer and get us playing better. Whatever any one thinks we are an attractive team for an up and coming manager like FdB. On the fringe of Cl good if young squad that are dying to be moulded. Massive reputation boost if they can get us to CL.

Sign him up!

I think thread like this totally undermine TS head coah role and it does no good to any chances we have this season.

TS has put enough pressure on himself in getting this job...

Why can everbody not support him in our challenge for a spot in the CL?

If he is great and continues we could hit the jackpot in our new manager...

If he fails, atleast we can say we made the best of a terrible start under AVB and leave the next manager the best possible scenario for when TS leaves...

either way it's win/win

so get behind him and stop speculating hey??

I think thread like this totally undermine TS head coah role and it does no good to any chances we have this season.

If he fails, atleast we can say we made the best of a terrible start under AVB and leave the next manager the best possible scenario for when TS leaves...

either way it's win/win

IIRC we were 3 points back from where we were last season at the point AVB got sacked. Last season being our highest ever points total.

As for undermining Timmeh, this thread can't do half the damage that he does every time he talks.

We're not doing the speculating, the press are, would you rather we just totally ignore any mention of us in the media? I doubt this thread will make a jot of difference to anything, like every other thread on here.

And our start under AVB wasn't "terrible", by any stretch of the imagination.

I'd cry if we got Bielsa, can't see it though, Bielsa has 2 criteria, big club, hot weather, we have neither.

Oh, and any of Bielsa, LvG or FdB will do for me, in that order.

isnt Bielsa a bit scruffy for your liking
13266179-marcelo-bielsa-of-athletic-bilbao-during-the-spanish-league-match-against-fc-barcelona-at-the-camp-n.jpg

bit of a nut job that Biesla isn't he?

i like the idea of FDB more than any - should Sherwood leave for whatever reason

you can't ignore the good work that Klopp is doing, and how is brand of fast flowing attacking football fits the spurs philosophy perfectly.

lets get this going here and hope the media picks it up and levy, sugar and klopp all read about it.

Anyone that good at their job can dress however the **** they like - who's going to tell them otherwise?

that good??? what has he ever done at club level? Also he barely stays at a club for 2 years. So actually he would be the most obvious Levy appointment I guess

either way it's win/win

Or he could undo all the progressive work that AVB started and cause our top senior players to flock out the door.

I want his reign to be as short as possible so he can't do that much damage. Thankfully Baldini won the January transfer battle and managed to save Capoue and Holtby.

Or he could undo all the progressive work that AVB started and cause our top senior players to flock out the door.

I want his reign to be as short as possible so he can't do that much damage. Thankfully Baldini won the January transfer battle and managed to save Capoue and Holtby.

Why do you constantly pass of your opinion as fact?

Back