• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

seems like a recurring injury for dembele. fingers crossed the medical team will be able to get this one under control.

I was worried that I would have to have an operation but the medical staff at Tottenham were very good.

“We searched for the best doctors that there were to treat hip injuries and I was supported very well. I’m happy the club gave me the time and space I needed to be pain-free again.

:-k
Sounds like someone who contacted injury lawyers for you

If anyone heard Graham Roberts interview yesterday he said that when meeting AVB he gave him an indication that Dembele will start vs Liverpool.

deja vu Ledley all over again

My thoughts exactly. His interview suggested that it was a problem to be 'managed', as opposed to 'solved'. Which means a long-term injury.

Sigh. Well, there's no reason he can't be our Crock of the Decade (tm).

Hope that isn't the case, though. With all my heart.

Begs the question - how did he pass our medical and who is responsible for those?

e9568c78858962503d7eacb752623a9d_Dr%20Nick%20Simpsons.png

Begs the question - how did he pass our medical and who is responsible for those?

I think we took the risk. We were desperate to replace Modric and Levy obviously saw him as someone essential to bring in as he would have been cained had we not got in anyone.

I think we took the risk. We were desperate to replace Modric and Levy obviously saw him as someone essential to bring in as he would have been cained had we not got in anyone.

I doubt he showed any kind of a problem in the medical, which led us to believe there was no issue.

I doubt he showed any kind of a problem in the medical, which led us to believe there was no issue.

He had the problem before no? And as far as I know medical records get passed on from club to club with the transfer of a player so our Medical staff SHOULD have known about those issues UNLESS they chose not to read them.

He had the problem before no? And as far as I know medical records get passed on from club to club with the transfer of a player so our Medical staff SHOULD have known about those issues UNLESS they chose not to read them.

Well sure, but our medical personnel would have carried out their own examination.

Something like..

'Oh look, he has suffered from a hip injury previously, we'd better check out his hip to make sure it's alright'

'We can't really find anything wrong with it, so there are no medical reasons against the transfer'

If there was that much of a risk, Levy would never have sanctioned it, you know how much he wants a return on his investments.

Whilst neither of us has any proof of either of these scenarios, i think i'd be more likely to believe the one where the guy who doesn't like to waste money doesn't buy a crock on purpose. Just seems to make more sense.

Well sure, but our medical personnel would have carried out their own examination.

Something like..

'Oh look, he has suffered from a hip injury previously, we'd better check out his hip to make sure it's alright'

'We can't really find anything wrong with it, so there are no medical reasons against the transfer'

If there was that much of a risk, Levy would never have sanctioned it, you know how much he wants a return on his investments.

Whilst neither of us has any proof of either of these scenarios, i think i'd be more likely to believe the one where the guy who doesn't like to waste money doesn't buy a crock on purpose. Just seems to make more sense.

I agree... I dont know if it was an existing injury or its a new one but from what I have read its an existing injury so it must have been stated that whilst he is ok for now he could suffer relapses and he is susceptible and prone to injuries. Would Levy take a risk on that? when you have no alternatives then yeah it is a calculated risk based on how many games he has played in the past etc. Thats my view. But like you say - not all fact

Back