• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

ITK on twitter and SC suggests he's not only fit, but on the manifest for the flight to Italy.

One massive step closer to a functioning, firing squad.

----------------Lloris-----------------

Kaboul-----Verts-------Caulker----BAE

-----------Sandro---Parker-----------

Lennon---------Dembele----------Bale

----------------Ade-----------------

One massive step closer to a functioning, firing squad.

----------------Lloris-----------------

Kaboul-----Verts-------Caulker----BAE

-----------Sandro---Parker-----------

Lennon---------Dembele----------Bale

----------------Ade-----------------

Very defensive isn't it? Dembele sits deep and doesn't play that far forward. Dembele and Sandro will be the pairing with Dempsey or Sigurdsson in front of them.

A lot of people seem to trust this bit of ITK without even hearing the actual source of it. Just saying... I hope he's fit too, but has there been any source of news?

A lot of people seem to trust this bit of ITK without even hearing the actual source of it. Just saying... I hope he's fit too, but has there been any source of news?

It was originally based on a tweet by his personal physio that Mousa retweeted. Was a news piece on it somewhere.

@movetocure: On my way to deliver @mousadembele injuryfree to his club @SpursOfficial

This what Dembele retweeted

Of course it's good news but everyone is expecting him to come in and make things great again straight away where in reality it'll probably take him a while to settle back in, and we'll constantly be on a tightrope knowing that we're fudged midfield wise if he's out again. I'd just love to have an official announcement tomorrow morning of a transfer to be completed in January of a young creative central midfielder who clearly has potential to grow in to a quality player. sigh......

Back