• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Monaco OMT

How so?

Monaco are a very good side.

So you aren't putting your head in your hands when they find Silva in acre's of space again in front of our back four, with the entire Spurs midfield pushed up and leaving our defence high and dry?

Everybody stopped running at the 70 minute mark, it was if someone flicked a switch. Monaco sensed it and upped the ante. Great game from Rose. His hand looked nasty, but I had no doubt he would stay on. He is no pussy. Love him!

Well, we had it in our hands, and let it slip, though Monaco did push us well. We need to kill off games still, Poch needs to act quicker with players who look like they're a passenger, tho Eriksen on a free kick can score any time. Still a good result, but shame we didn't win coz we did play well

Good result. Fair too. Still a bit disappointed we couldn't hold on, but not too fussed. Happy overall.

This is the most I've seen us fade in a game for a while

Subs came on and did no work. No support for our full backs.
Alli kept leaving Dier on his own as soon as we had the ball leaving us completely vulnerable to the counter.
We kept giving it away trying to force the counter.
Happy enough with a draw.
6 points in the next two games against an Anderlecht side that just lose to Qarabag should see us qualify.

On paper a very good result, but feels worse that we were leading when compared to if WE were losing and equalised.

Still, at least it'l keep our feet on the ground and stop the media suckfest that was due to break out, especially with Alli getting his England call-up.

COYS

Townsend didn't do fudge all when he came on. Calling him a passenger would be an insult to passengers! I have well and truly given up on him, and we should sell while we can still get a good fee

Townsend didn't do fudge all when he came on. Calling him a passenger would be an insult to passengers! I have well and truly given up on him, and we should sell while we can still get a good fee

We should have sold when it was still possible to get rid.

I have a feeling he'll see out his contract with us.

We should have sold when it was still possible to get rid.

I have a feeling he'll see out his contract with us.

I still think that there would be interest from clubs lower down the league. If he isn't starting in the Premier League come January (and I would be amazed if he was) then he might be interested in a move to strengthen his England chances for the summer.

I still think that there would be interest from clubs lower down the league. If he isn't starting in the Premier League come January (and I would be amazed if he was) then he might be interested in a move to strengthen his England chances for the summer.

Luckily for us, most PL managers still sign players based past reputation or recommendations from their favorite agent.

We edged it, but not clearly ahead for the win.

Chadders effective from an unexpected right wing. Today's 3 behind Harry are interchangeable, and this should be exploited more often during the match.

If you haven't guessed - Erik Lamela ….. my favourite Spurs player !

Luckily for us, most PL managers still sign players based past reputation or recommendations from their favorite agent.

His value has undoubtedly dropped but if a club is worried about relegation then they will spend in the hope of staying up. I could see him doing ok at a club like Villa or Saudi Sportswashing Machine, the question is would he be willing to move to a club like that?

We looked tired in the last 20. Thought we were the better side up until then. 1-1 a fair result. Rose was man of the match for me. Eriksen yet to find his form, but I wouldn't worry, he'll get there. Alli looked the business again in the first half, what a coup we have made with him! Alder and Verts solid at the back. Dier looked tired, and no wonder with the efforts he's been putting in lately. Chadli did really well before the goal, but is generally too lazy tracking back and pressing high, in my opinion.

Overall, 1-1 a good result for us, and no reason to slate anyone or complain too much after this game, in my opinion.

His value has undoubtedly dropped but if a club is worried about relegation then they will spend in the hope of staying up. I could see him doing ok at a club like Villa or Saudi Sportswashing Machine, the question is would he be willing to move to a club like that?
On current form don't think he'd improve my local team, that just got promoted to Norwegian 2nd division.

Subs came on and did no work. No support for our full backs.
Alli kept leaving Dier on his own as soon as we had the ball leaving us completely vulnerable to the counter.
We kept giving it away trying to force the counter.
Happy enough with a draw.
6 points in the next two games against an Anderlecht side that just lose to Qarabag should see us qualify.

This. Our attacks breakdown too often leaving us exposed. Its little bit of nativity from a young team. Knowing when not to give the ball away cheaply when we're exposed.

Last edited:
Back