• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

A4150_zps54969481.jpg

Not impressed with our home shirt but happy about us going back to blue shorts. I don't like the collar design and it would have been better with the HP's name added in full instead of just the logo. I think people can easily mistake HP's logo with something else from distance. I think the shirt would be more popular outside Britain if "Hewlett Packard" is in full.

Another light blue away kit?? I dont think we ever won a game any time we played in the last one we had.

Like I said earlier I've never been a fan of the light blue kits.

Seeing more pictures are these more turquoise than blue? Not quite the sky-blue/surrender-blue like we've had in the past to my eyes.

Not impressed with our home shirt but happy about us going back to blue shorts. I don't like the collar design and it would have been better with the HP's name added in full instead of just the logo. I think people can easily mistake HP's logo with something else from distance.

Who cares? It's a Tottenham Hotspur kit, not a Hewlett-Packard kit.

I think the shirt would be more popular outside Britain if "Hewlett Packard" is in full.

Again, why? It's an American company. It's been using the HP logo in some form or other since the 1950s. Its Internet domain is hp.com. Its Twitter name is @HP and its Facebook page is facebook.com/HP. You really think people outside the UK (or even within it) are more likely to buy the shirt if the sponsor's name was spelled out?

Who cares? It's a Tottenham Hotspur kit, not a Hewlett-Packard kit.

Again, why? It's an American company. It's been using the HP logo in some form or other since the 1950s. Its Internet domain is hp.com. Its Twitter name is @HP and its Facebook page is facebook.com/HP. You really think people outside the UK (or even within it) are more likely to buy the shirt if the sponsor's name was spelled out?

I really think so. Spurs shirt were very popular among non-Spurs and non-football fans in Asia when HP was our sponsor during 1995-1999 season. Now you can hardly find a non-Spurs fan wearing a Spurs shirt in this region now. There is always an appeal for wearing a shirt with a popular brand name, especially IT company one.

I dont mind either. If the home HP logo was navy blue I would absolutley love it. Imagine the investec one will look real nice

I really think so. Spurs shirt were very popular among non-Spurs and non-football fans in Asia when HP was our sponsor during 1995-1999 season. Now you can hardly find a non-Spurs fan wearing a Spurs shirt in this region now. There is always an appeal for wearing a shirt with a popular brand name, especially IT company one.

I find it hard to image, but fair enough. Though it's a shame if people are buying shirts based on the sponsor rather than the team.

Back