• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

BOqN-CsCAAE6FOZ.jpg:large

seems to be a difference with the logo size on some of the released images... I am hoping the smaller version is accurate.

Home shirt looks black and white. Awful collar. No chance of buying that.

Away shirt is a hideous shade of blue. Looks like one of those cheap 'Sports Soccer' jobs where you order 15 for the whole team and everyone gets one the wrong size.

Maybe next year eh lads? The mockups people posted were far superior. Nothing beats the Emirates Marketing Project kit so far.

HP can obviously be flexible regarding how their logo is displayed. Here's how their logo looked when they took up a NASCAR sponsorship:

00aarons-hp-calif-rl.jpg

I like the home kit, especially the collar! Very nice. Away kit is, how should we say, an acquired taste?! I like the goalkeeper strips.

Back