• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Johan Lange - Technical Director

We weren't getting Eze and Solanke. Solanke was more important. There's a reason that nobody made a move for Eze, nobody is paying almost all of a 60m fee up front and Palace had no need to sell once the buyout clause was gone.

It's different to Diaz. We made a move and as soon as we did Liverpool came in and the player wanted to go to Liverpool.

I know we weren't getting Eze mate, I was clear on that. What I am saying is that we could've done that deal had we adhered to the terms, and Ange wanted him. You're right in saying there's a difference in how each deal didn't happen, what is the same is that there were moments these deals could've been done - big players that the respective managers wanted - and we chose to pass. Each would've made a significant difference to our squad at those times.

Back