• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Because it provokes discussion and until now no one has flipped out at me or whoever simply copy and pasting it over to here, but thanks for the insult.

Not meant as an insult mate sorry if it came across like that. The thing that these weirdos need is oxygen and for people to talk about them, if everyone ignored them they would soon give up and go away.

^
Despite the fact that ITKs tinkle me off, it's still fun to vent my frustration (all of it) at them because they're easy targets and make themselves look like fools. If transfer rumors and bashing ITK don't appeal to you, why bother coming in here and insulting people?

As for Spurvert's "ITK", he's not really telling us anything new.
Charlie has offers if he wants to go. Up to the player
-We knew Corluka has been way down the pecking order and that he wants to play, especially with Euros coming up. No-brainer statement. 'Up to the player' is another way of saying "might or might not happen".
Solid offer for Pav. Depends if he wants to go home and we can tie up something we're working on (loan?)
-Another player we know is not playing much and would want to leave... more conditionals ("Depends if..."), so nothing new there, again.
Vertonghen to be sorted before summer but not announced until then. Same with Krul.
-This is the only place where he sticks himself on a limb. He's strongly implying JV and TK will be Spurs players around when the summer transfer window opens.
Remy will be very difficult even in summer.
-There will be many difficult-to-attain players. We're not Real/Barca so we will always struggle to attract the hottest talent, and it's not like it's easy for those two clubs either.

I come on here for transfer news that is the name of the topic, this is not transfer news what some sad fat 40 year old or some sad teenager sat in their bedroom making up crap is not news. I want to read about the actual transfers or at the least the players that harry has mentioned in interviews that is transfer news, but i have to wade through pages of crap made up by people before i get to that.

It is the same thing as people who say to me "eastenders and corrie are so bad its good and you just have to watch it" no, nothing is so bad its good, if you want to be the sort of person who watches soaps or listens to crap sprouted off by weirdos on the internet, then you should at least have the decency to admit your just like them.

Then let the rest of us who want to read about transfer news actually READ ABOUT fudging TRANSFER NEWS and not some sad sack of pathetic fudging brick who makes up crap.

Im not actually insulting anyone on this website because the last one we had on her say they were a itk was a guy called we8campbell and he got hounded out years ago. I hope to GHod the ones that post this itk crap and their links will follow him soon.

Dempsey would be a great signing imo very versatile could rest Lennon, Bale or VDV. Very underrated has been a very good player for ages I have been sayinf for 2 plus years he would be a good signing for us

Does Dempsey play on the flank? I am not sure he is an adequate replacement foe our two wingers

I come on here for transfer news that is the name of the topic, this is not transfer news what some sad fat 40 year old or some sad teenager sat in their bedroom making up crap is not news. I want to read about the actual transfers or at the least the players that harry has mentioned in interviews that is transfer news, but i have to wade through pages of crap made up by people before i get to that.

It is the same thing as people who say to me "eastenders and corrie are so bad its good and you just have to watch it" no, nothing is so bad its good, if you want to be the sort of person who watches soaps or listens to crap sprouted off by weirdos on the internet, then you should at least have the decency to admit your just like them.

Then let the rest of us who want to read about transfer news actually READ ABOUT fudging TRANSFER NEWS and not some sad sack of pathetic fudging brick who makes up crap.

Im not actually insulting anyone on this website because the last one we had on her say they were a itk was a guy called we8campbell and he got hounded out years ago. I hope to GHod the ones that post this itk crap and their links will follow him soon.

To be technical, the name of the topic is "January transfer rumour thread". There are plenty of 'legitimate' web sites that provide transfer news, but those are just as much rumor as what the ITKs post.
If you really want legitimate transfer news, then go to a legitimate footie web site:
ESPN SoccerNet THFC page is one of them.

Do you really think there's been enough transfer news the past month? It's been slow as hell, so in the meantime, I'm going to continue slagging any ITK garbage that trickles through. Plus, all the debates about different players and whether they would work or not... I don't know what to say, just my 2 cents.

It is the same thing as people who say to me "eastenders and corrie are so bad its good and you just have to watch it" no, nothing is so bad its good

This is my missus poor excuse for watching that fudging TOWIE brick!! I fully agree... It cannot be so bad it's good.

As for your point on not wanting to read made up brick but only Transfer News. The media make up brick just as much as these "ITK" bellends so in that respect, it's (for me anyways) only news when i see the player holding our shirt with his name on it

It's amazing that a player in what should be his prime is wasting his time playing golf and tossing. One day he'll have to look back and regret this.

Same with Wayne bridge as well really, two embarassments of footballers

Harry just said in post match interview hes abroad watching a game on Sunday, but then said that he very much doubts anything will be done before the close of the transfer window.

Harry just said in post match interview hes abroad watching a game on Sunday, but then said that he very much doubts anything will be done before the close of the transfer window.

There are two players we've been linked with in France. Remy and sagbo. Both play on Sunday.

It's amazing that a player in what should be his prime is wasting his time playing golf and tossing. One day he'll have to look back and regret this.

Same with Wayne bridge as well really, two embarassments of footballers

I agree they'll regret it. That's what you get for choosing money over everything else. clams.

To be technical, the name of the topic is "January transfer rumour thread". There are plenty of 'legitimate' web sites that provide transfer news, but those are just as much rumor as what the ITKs post.
If you really want legitimate transfer news, then go to a legitimate footie web site:
ESPN SoccerNet THFC page is one of them.

Do you really think there's been enough transfer news the past month? It's been slow as hell, so in the meantime, I'm going to continue slagging any ITK garbage that trickles through. Plus, all the debates about different players and whether they would work or not... I don't know what to say, just my 2 cents.

I enjoy the debates about different players and i enjoy when people put forward names of players that they think would be good. I just can not stand when people talk about or give any time to these freaks who claim to be itk. They are the problem and they should be ignored in my view.

I wont say another thing on this topic and just talk about the football. My anger is not at you or anyone on this site. That site COYS were i got banned many year ago is full of them i would hate to see this place go the same way. We are to classy here i think.

Can someone kindly explain to me why does Harry have to announce to the world that he is going abroad to watch a match?

I do not think Dempsey is a bad player, I actually think he is underrated however I just do not think he is what we need right now

Can't answer that. Harry is perhaps too honest (irony alert considering he is currently on trial) but nevertheless it does sometimes make me wonder. Maybe he just wants to watch some football? I can't see us doing anything this window though. Shame, because I do think we are short in a few areas and if we did get injuries out wide we could be hampered quite significantly for the rest of the season.

Can't answer that. Harry is perhaps too honest (irony alert considering he is currently on trial) but nevertheless it does sometimes make me wonder. Maybe he just wants to watch some football? I can't see us doing anything this window though. Shame, because I do think we are short in a few areas and if we did get injuries out wide we could be hampered quite significantly for the rest of the season.

Now if Ade were to get a long term injury well that would be a fine thing, not.

One signing we hopefully will make (during the summer) is to complete the transfer of Ade. Imo he has been vital to our improvement even if he hasn't been as prolific as we'd like.

Back