• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

"Emirates Marketing Project boss Roberto Mancini has taunted Harry Redknapp and offered to lend Tottenham some money if he is feeling hard up."

Please please Spurs come away with 3pts tomorrow. I now think I want us to win this game more than the United one, the guy is really f#cking me off now.
This bottomless pot of money had really changed them as a club. Even the fans, one of them at work always says 'Dont forget next time you fill up with petrol, you're helping us to buy another player' :mad:

wow. just wow....

I'd like to see this in context. It might have been a joke. But if not and it's how it reads then this is massively disrespectful to Harry and the club.

So the mind games have started have they? Sure Harry will rise above or simply come back with a witty put down.

But as for transfers... I can't see anyone coming in, think Falque will be our only bit of business as others have said. Maybe we'll offload one or two but only for the right price. Can see an interesting summer ahead tho if we remain where we are at the end of the season

wow. just wow....

Believe me, some of the things they come out with is mind-boggling.

Only yesterday morning, one of them asked me What songs do home fans sing to us at away games, he asked if they sing about Hitler's gas chambers and make hissing sounds! Unreal, felt like I had fell into a timewarp

I would be immensely happy if joe jordan head butted him on sunday.. sure jordan might not be allowed to turn up to a match again, but i think everyone in the top half of the league would cheer at it..

Archibald RE Milito on loan (there was a post from twitter regarding he's close to signing on loan)

Quote:

this one i posted i reckon in the first 10 pages of this thread so is possible

Archibald RE Milito on loan (there was a post from twitter regarding he's close to signing on loan)

Quote:

this one i posted i reckon in the first 10 pages of this thread so is possible

If we do get him it will be ever so slightly annoying that we didn't have him for the City game. Very very unlikely we'll end up with him though.

We need the Eider that we took on loan the season before last, class signing.

just taken a step back and thought about this. harry did instigate this by going to the papers and telling them that he's glad tottenham are in contention through systematic and growth growth (relatively speaking) as opposed to a forced ascension through wealth like city

this is probably a mancini retaliation to harry indirectly saying that city' success is worthless because of how they have come about it

but even still....that headline from the papers, poor form from mancini i have to say...if we're hard up you can lend us money? thats some seriously snotty disrespectful imperialism brick. mancini could have come back better than that.

what a rooster

Alleged sightings today:

- Redknapp and Jordan at Bolton (watching Liverpool ahead of the 6th, rather than scouting Carroll hopefully)
- Samba at QPR rather than Everton

Back