• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

Re: Jan Vertonghen official

I thought he married some girl that Bill Wyman from the Rolling Stones was seeing when she was 14. But she was much older, and legal, when she married van den Hauwe.

Mandy Smith was her name and she was 23 when she married PVDH. Before that she was married to Wyman.

Taken from Arsemania (In their Tottenham thread);

Dembele is a good player, he's a high level Premiership player but he's not world class. Modric is undoubtedly world class, he is one of the best midfielders in the world. Thats why Real Madrid signed him. Vertongen is ok but the only reason he's at Spurs and not Arsenal is because he was told he wouldn't be first choice here, thats because we have 2 and arguably 3 better players in his position.

:ross::ross::ross:

after he scored he imitated ripping his shirt and raising his hand Superman style

suuuuper Jan, suuuuper Jan, suuuuper jan super Jan Vertonghen \o/

after he scored he imitated ripping his shirt and raising his hand Superman style

Vertonghen heading for Spurs exit.

Jan Vertonghen's days at Tottenham appear to be coming towards an end. The Dutch defender infuriated Spurs fans with his actions in the 3-2 victory over Manchester United at Old Trafford, attempting to rip his shirt off after giving Spurs an early lead. He then appeared to aim a Nazi salute towards the club's supporters, long known to hold a significant amount of Jewish fans in order to bait their Chelsea rivals. It is another blow for under-fire boss Andre Villas Boas as players continue to rebel against him. The Portuguese flop was last seen leaving Old Trafford hatlessly, an obvious indication that the pressure of the job is beginning to overwhelm him.

By Paul Jiggins.

Last edited:

Jan Vertonghen's days at Tottenham appear to be coming towards an end. The Dutch defender infuriated Spurs fans with his actions in the 3-2 victory over Manchester United at Old Trafford, attempting to rip his shirt off after giving Spurs an early lead. He then appeared to aim a Nazi salute towards the club's supporters, long known to a hold a significant amount of Jewish fans in order to bait their Chelsea rivals. It is another blow for under-fire boss Andre Villas Boas, as players continue their rebellion against him. The Portuguese flop was last seen leaving Old Trafford hatlessly, an obvious indication that the pressure of the job is beginning to overwhelm him.

By Paul Jiggins.

:ross:

Jan Vertonghen's days at Tottenham appear to be coming towards an end. The Dutch defender infuriated Spurs fans with his actions in the 3-2 victory over Manchester United at Old Trafford, attempting to rip his shirt off after giving Spurs an early lead. He then appeared to aim a Nazi salute towards the club's supporters, long known to a hold a significant amount of Jewish fans in order to bait their Chelsea rivals. It is another blow for under-fire boss Andre Villas Boas, as players continue to rebel against him. The Portuguese flop was last seen leaving Old Trafford hatlessly, an obvious indication that the pressure of the job is beginning to overwhelm him.

By Paul Jiggins.

get his email at the sun and send that to him hahaha

Jan Vertonghen's days at Tottenham appear to be coming towards an end. The Dutch defender infuriated Spurs fans with his actions in the 3-2 victory over Manchester United at Old Trafford, attempting to rip his shirt off after giving Spurs an early lead. He then appeared to aim a Nazi salute towards the club's supporters, long known to a hold a significant amount of Jewish fans in order to bait their Chelsea rivals. It is another blow for under-fire boss Andre Villas Boas, as players continue to rebel against him. The Portuguese flop was last seen leaving Old Trafford hatlessly, an obvious indication that the pressure of the job is beginning to overwhelm him.

By Paul Jiggins.

:ross:

love your work bro

227970_489812961042540_1052185348_n.jpg

By Paul Jiggins.

That my friend is quality :D

Do you know what mate, I had to double-check that was a joke, because that is precisely the type of ""journalism"" we see in this country all the time.

So where does he play in the future. He looks decent at the back, but also seems to have a lot of attacking ability that we can use if he plays LB.

lol I fudging love that.

I have a very very unhealthy feeling of man love toward him right now.

Same here haha. This guy is an amazing defender but also great person imo, he's sort of filled Rafa's role in terms of being a passionate, intelligent leader in the team.

I would also add we're maybe lacking a bit of creativity in midfield (which we will rectify in January by bringing Moutinho in ;) ), but we more than make up for that imo by being pretty damn solid, I think we have the best set of central defenders in the league, not to mention Sandro, Parker, and Dembele who are all fantastic defensively. I think it was important to see that we can defend a lead in a hostile away ground, last season that would not have been possible imho. The only other time we've held off that much pressure recently (that I can think of) was against AC Milan at home, when Dawson, Gallas, and Gomes were all excellent.

Back