• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I want Poch back

Might not take much longer to hear Spurs fans say "Well, we dodged a bullet not hiring Grayham Potter."

If it hasn't begun already.

I don’t want Conte sacked, but I wouldn’t be disappointed if he chooses not to extend his contract with us.

Unfortunately the last 3 managers we have appointed have all been negative football guys. So what good would sacking him do.

We have a chairman with no football vision and a director of football who likes negative football.

After January there was a big uptick in the quality of the football and the results.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Which rather begs the question, "why has it regressed so much this season - especially with some quality new signings?" Add to that a full pre-season and Conte's supposedly legendary fitness regime.

Riddle me that.

Which rather begs the question, "why has it regressed so much this season - especially with some quality new signings?" Add to that a full pre-season and Conte's supposedly legendary fitness regime.

Riddle me that.
Fairly simple for me. Conte bowed to his own internal pressure to play Richarlison over Kulu during Son's poor spell. Kulu is the glue that makes the attack work. Without him we look the same uninspired rabble we were before last January's signings.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I never thought I’d see us get to a champions league final. Ever. That night in Ajax was the best I’ve ever experienced as a spurs supporter. Better than the trophies we’ve won in my lifetime. When we conceded the (non) penalty after 24 seconds all I could do was laugh.

I did the same.

It’s the two games a week thing, Conte has always had an issue with that I think. But some of it is down to the fact that he doesn’t rotate enough to manage a squad better.

It’s the two games a week thing, Conte has always had an issue with that I think. But some of it is down to the fact that he doesn’t rotate enough to manage a squad better.

Tbf only kane, dier and lloris haven't really been rotated. Everyone else has and we're only a third of the way through the season.

PEH, Bentancur, and Son (before injury) haven;t been rotated. So half the team hasn't been.

Son was rotated with richie then came on and got a hattrick. Bentancur didn't start v forest or west ham. Hojbjerg you might be right.

Last edited:

Maybe Conte needs rotated. Get Poch in for the mid-week games and let Conte focus on the weekends.

Back