• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I think Conte has absolutely improved Kane’s game and fitness personally. He looks in the best shape I can remember, and seems to now be becoming even more unplayable with regards to movement and perpetual motion. He’s as likely to be in the 6 yard box as the halfway line and is becoming increasingly hard to man-mark.

I know him not turning up has cost us trophies, but it's nice that it might be happening to city as well now :).

Its a joke btw.

I saw a stat the other day which suggested he's now scored more away goals in the Premier League than any other player.

It’s probably because I’m bitter af but these stats annoy me so much. There’s always a way to paint us as absolutely killing it despite us not absolutely killing it. It’s not Kane’s fault I get that...

It’s probably because I’m bitter af but these stats annoy me so much. There’s always a way to paint us as absolutely killing it despite us not absolutely killing it. It’s not Kane’s fault I get that...

I hear you to a certain extent but scoring away from home in the world of strikers is a clear sign that they're decent. Scoring more away goals than the likes of Henry, Rooney etc is no mean feat.

I hear you to a certain extent but scoring away from home in the world of strikers is a clear sign that they're decent. Scoring more away goals than the likes of Henry, Rooney etc is no mean feat.

I do agree 100%. It’s less about Kane being indisputably brilliant then it is my personal grievances which realistically aren’t his fault.

It’s petty for me to be irritated by what you what you’ve brought up initially. I worry that this will sound ironic but it most definitely isn’t considering he’s come through the academy.

Last edited:
Set the price, if someone offers it then he can go, if they don't then he doesn't.

Sick of it all, Conte sending messages to Levy on what feels like a daily basis and now the Kane chatter once again, give me a break.

Kane did not get a move to Emirates Marketing Project and it is unclear whether the Premier League champions would push for him again at the end of this season – and not only because they found the negotiations so tortuous last time out.

I stopped reading at the bolded bit. At what point last year did City seriously try to negotiate, such that the negotiations were “tortuous”?
None of us have any idea really. Something that I think is reasonably obvious though is that at one point in the summer we seemed to be open to letting him go (evidenced by advanced talks for both Martinez and Vlahovic) but at some point over the summer that changed.

I think the story was that Paratici and Nuno were fine to sell him and use the money for a couple of players but Levy then decided he wouldn't be sold.

Kane did not get a move to Emirates Marketing Project and it is unclear whether the Premier League champions would push for him again at the end of this season – and not only because they found the negotiations so tortuous last time out.

I stopped reading at the bolded bit. At what point last year did City seriously try to negotiate, such that the negotiations were “tortuous”?

They got as far as Charlie and The Sun Showbiz column didn't they?

Sending an email to Levy about anything must be pretty stressful

I don't really see City coming back for him, but then again, their bottomless wallet allows for anything.

If Manure gets CL next season, the summer will bring a tedious and boring flow of stories and rumours linking him to them. If they don't get CL, there might be less chatter about Kane needing to leave for them to match his ambitions and yada, yada, yada.

Other then that there aren't any realistic suitors in the PL. Liverpool don't need him, Chelski will hopefully have imploded completely by then, and we'll never sell him to Arse, CL or no CL.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine will probably try to chuck some of their dirty, cheating money at us, but I can't see that move happening.

Back