• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

apeqy4aj.jpg

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Spoty kid who used to get itk from climbing a tree by the old spurs lodge

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Rumour has it Southampton are planning a £10 million bid. Originated in the Sun I believe.

Good luck with that.

Kane is going nowhere. Will be a mainstay of our attack for many years, I predict.

swap with j rod ? dembele for schneiderlin ? better than if arsenal or man u stole him from under our noses. stranger things have happened in football.

I'd be a big fan of getting Berahino in at some point and giving Kane and Berahino chance to work up a partnership. They destroy at u21 level, and to have the two developing together assuming it goes well would give us a homegrown strikeforce likely to play many times for england in the future. good for the club, the players and the fans.

thats the problem our regression is gonna cause, the bigger clubs (your west hams and Southamptons) will be circling for our promising young players

thats the problem our regression is gonna cause, the bigger clubs (your west hams and Southamptons) will be circling for our promising young players

It's not a problem at all, IMO.

Other clubs can be interested in Kane all they like. We aren't going to sell him (he's very highly rated at the club) and he isn't going to want to step down to the level of Saints or West Ham.

I can't imagine that he'd be interested in going anywhere at the moment - even Real Madrid. This is his club. He's happy here. The fans love him. Why would he leave? He's getting plenty of opportunity to play - and will get more still as he learns and improves. He knows that he's not the finished article. He knows that he wouldn't get as much game time at any club at a higher level. This is the best place for him. Now and for the foreseeable future.

I can't imagine that he'd be interested in going anywhere at the moment - even Real Madrid. This is his club. He's happy here. The fans love him. Why would he leave? He's getting plenty of opportunity to play - and will get more still as he learns and improves. He knows that he's not the finished article. He knows that he wouldn't get as much game time at any club at a higher level. This is the best place for him. Now and for the foreseeable future.

Remind me, how many league matches he has started this season?

Remind me, how many league matches he has started this season?

None.

But he has nevertheless had plenty of time on the pitch in all competitions. And he is clearly highly rated and odds on to see more Premier League action as he settles into being a fully fledged member of the first team squad. Remember, he is still only 21 - and something of a late bloomer.

Besides, you think he would be guaranteed a start at West Ham or Southampton (let alone a club at a higher level than Spurs)? If anything, he would likely get even less game time. There aren't many top clubs as currently short of strikers as Spurs. And while Spurs can at least offer him plenty of first team opportunities in Europe, the likes of Saints and West Ham can't.

Haha are you serious? You cant be, I cant honestly see you considering West am and Southampton bigger clubs because they are above us 9 games into a season? Even if they both finish ahead of us this season they still wouldnt be. Did we become a bigger club and bigger pull than Man Utd when we finished above them? I think not....

am I serious?

suggesting that west ham and SCBC are bigger clubs

of course I'm not ****ing serious, it was a joke

although, I am worried that this wasn't obvious and imo it shows just what a mess we are in right now, 18 months ago we weren't even in the same sport as those 2 clubs, let alone close enough to joke about

Haha are you serious? You cant be, I cant honestly see you considering West am and Southampton bigger clubs because they are above us 9 games into a season? Even if they both finish ahead of us this season they still wouldnt be. Did we become a bigger club and bigger pull than Man Utd when we finished above them? I think not....

I took galeforce's post as a tongue-in-cheek one. Was I wrong?:-k

Back