• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Were the rumours that the 4 players agreed to not play in the final qualifier in the break ever confirmed?

He is taking the tinkle out of us just like N'Dombele is too

Its a joke, should be the final straw - sell him asap.

Much how I dont think international football is worth anything outside of finals, you shouldnt block them normally - but this isnt normal - he has made the choice against the clubs wishes

Sorry I meant Prem
The clubs all agree
Tottenham and Villa reneged to keep the players happy

The Prem agreed to something they have no jurisdiction over, at the end of the day, players can make whatever choices they want unless FIFA backs the clubs (something they haven't done)

Back to Gio, Brazil has fudged up here, they were told to go ahead with the game, I'd be surprised if the response isn't a little heavy handed.

The Prem agreed to something they have no jurisdiction over, at the end of the day, players can make whatever choices they want unless FIFA backs the clubs (something they haven't done)

Back to Gio, Brazil has fudged up here, they were told to go ahead with the game, I'd be surprised if the response isn't a little heavy handed.
I agree
The prem decided to stop players going on international duty in a selective way
It’s meant some clubs have gained an advantage

Unless you are Emirates Marketing Project.
They keep all their immigrant employee's passports under lock and key.

Ridiculous situation. With what's been made public so far I can't see how the players are to blame.

Really strange for the authorities to take action after the game started when the players had been in country for days.

Really poor by the Argentinian FA if they weren't on top of this when planning for this game.

Just hope the players get back soon, and that the game won't be rescheduled.

Ridiculous situation. With what's been made public so far I can't see how the players are to blame.

Really strange for the authorities to take action after the game started when the players had been in country for days.

Really poor by the Argentinian FA if they weren't on top of this when planning for this game.

Come on mate, this is clearly some asshat civil servant deciding to flex in Brazil

The brick that goes on in these countries (not saying the western world has any moral high ground) is fudging stupid, maybe someone thought it would help Brazil to upset the Argentine squad, maybe it's payback for some point where Argentina did something, either way the idea that they could actually get away with interrupting a game to deport players that everyone in the fudging world knew played in the PL is total and complete flimflam.

Perfectly correct but the biggest blooper was done by the club which allowed them to travel in the first place - when all PL clubs had agreed not to release them. While other clubs made it clear that they pay their salaries and therefore determine whether or not they can leave, we clearly acquiesced like a pushover and brought this upon ourselves. And if they really are made to stay until next Friday's game, we will truly have come out of it looking like a second rate, amateur outfit.

Back