• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

it kinda makes sense, in this market he's around about 25m I guess, looking at other deals, add 10m for him being English, 10m because the buyer is City and another 5m because of the dippers laughable overinflated sense of status means that they "don't want to sell to a rival" and there you have it

it kinda makes sense, in this market he's around about 25m I guess, looking at other deals, add 10m for him being English, 10m because the buyer is City and another 5m because of the dippers laughable overinflated sense of status means that they "don't want to sell to a rival" and there you have it
Perfect match for each other, both over inflated opinion of themselves and money grabbing

IF Wheelchair can stay fit he will become a top player, and I would rather see him do that for City then the Arse.
You are surely joking? Most overrated player since..... Ehhh... Well I can't actually think of anyone more overrated than that glass ankle big mouth clam! More FA charges than goals (for England)

You are surely joking? Most overrated player since..... Ehhh... Well I can't actually think of anyone more overrated than that glass ankle big mouth clam! More FA charges than goals (for England)
That's your rose tinted glasses. If he was wearing our shirt your assessment would be different of him. Like parklane says if injury free he'd be a top player. Thankfully so far he has been injury prone...

It helps us that it's a loan, not a sale.

Monaco have to balance their books by 30 June as a FFP punishment. £18m for Martial is what they need, as well as Falcao's wages gone.

So if this is true, with Kondogbia going to Inter for big bucks, this means our Martial bid is even less likely to come off now surely?

Anyone else worried about the Cech to Arsenal transfer?
He'd be the best keeper they'd had since Seaman and the only comfort of this if it was to actually happen is that Mourinho would take it even worse than us (and may eventually be sacked if not sectioned at the end of the season..)

He'd be the best keeper they'd had since Seaman and the only comfort of this if it was to actually happen is that Mourinho would take it even worse than us (and may eventually be sacked if not sectioned at the end of the season..)

big upgrade on Sneezy and Ospina. An extra 5-10 points a season

Nope, he is overrated. Looked good infront of a very good back line.

Nope, he is overrated. Looked good infront of a very good back line.

Disagree

He is a very solid and boring keeper. Does everything very well and controls the area which is key with a defence like arsenals. He will get them an extra 6/7 points maybe but they will lose them points if they don't upgrade their full backs defensively (the right back may step up) and they have to upgrade their holding midfield options and an additional striker

Back