• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

This week has the feel of the days leading up to the closure of the window. Are we going to have ten more days of this or is this the calm before the storm?

Sky sports are saying the stage is set for Madrid to unveil Bale.

I cant see us selling Bale until we have at least one Lamela/Willian type signing assured and perhaps we might even wait for two of them. I think the Willian developments have probably pushed the Bale deal back a few days...real question is where we've been working on a back-up to the Willian signing in the background, otherwise it could take a while

I cant see us selling Bale until we have at least one Lamela/Willian type signing assured and perhaps we might even wait for two of them. I think the Willian developments have probably pushed the Bale deal back a few days...real question is where we've been working on a back-up to the Willian signing in the background, otherwise it could take a while

I could see us swooping in for Eriksen/Pjanic/ Plan B

A window with Eriksen/Pjanic, Lamela, Chiriches, A new LB would be ideal.

I could see us swooping in for Eriksen/Pjanic/ Plan B

A window with Eriksen/Pjanic, Lamela, Chiriches, A new LB would be ideal.

Eriksen and Pjanic are better centrally though. To be honest I'm getting pretty confused in terms of what we're planning, I see no indication that we even know what system we want to use.

Eriksen and Pjanic are better centrally though. To be honest I'm getting pretty confused in terms of what we're planning, I see no indication that we even know what system we want to use.

Willian and Lamela was clear indication that we had planned for a 4-3-3.

Willian and Lamela was clear indication that we had planned for a 4-3-3.

But now Willian has gone(or is going) to Chelsea and Townsend is beginning to stake a decent claim for a starting place, it's all looking pretty unclear to me.

maybe AVB will shift his thinking a bit, like he had to when he couldnt get Villa, had to drop Bernard, and go for Chadli and Soldado instead

Eriksen can play centrally , off Soldado, keep Chadli wide left with Lamela on the right...Townsend and Lennon back ups

I think he'll choose between the 4231/433 to offer variety. Also talk of Atsu deal being revived...lot less cheaper and younger than Willian and AVB has worked with him.
Chadli/Atsu/Lennon/Townsend/Lamela (can also play behind the striker) as wide options would be immense.

All this talk of 4-2-3-1 4-3-3, aren't they both essentially 4-5-1? You're playing one striker and 5 midfielders in both formations.

maybe AVB will shift his thinking a bit, like he had to when he couldnt get Villa, had to drop Bernard, and go for Chadli and Soldado instead

Eriksen can play centrally , off Soldado, keep Chadli wide left with Lamela on the right...Townsend and Lennon back ups

whoa whoA whoA

Why are we dropping one of the most dangerous winders in the premier league?

Back