• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

2pp084l.jpg

If only I had this picture 4 days ago.

article-2330875-19FE7123000005DC-625_634x514.jpg

Do you think Levy will reject 60m bid?

Yes, as I said yesterday 1,000,000% and im surprised you even posted some unsubstantiated press rumour, you dont normally believe anything in the press, i certainly dont anymore, just watching the start of sunday supplement, showing about 6 back pages and they all massively contradict themselves

Yes, as I said yesterday 1,000,000% and im surprised you even posted some unsubstantiated press rumour, you dont normally believe anything in the press, i certainly dont anymore, just watching the start of sunday supplement, showing about 6 back pages and they all massively contradict themselves

What i posted ,similarly to my AVB leaving post, was something i made up tbh (coincentally there was also a link of the same figure on one of the papers).

What i will say though is that i'm not confident Levy will reject that figure. My hope is that no club makes a substantial offer.

Do you think Levy will reject 60m bid?

not sure, but there is a price levy wants. i think we are partially open for business with bale mainly because Levy hasnt said no one is going no where.

Until we get some fighting talk then its backs to the wall defending of our goal which is Gareth Bale

Yep apparently he did. Hopefully he turns down 60m plus for bale, we shall see.

if we get a 60 million cash plus someone like Benzema or some other top squad player....i think he is out the door

edit:- dont forget we have A thing going on with real as well. they are probably confident that sooner or later Bale is theirs

maybe not this year but next year. this year they will see how much we need money.....60plus million plus a player

Yep apparently he did. Hopefully he turns down 60m plus for bale, we shall see.

So far Bale hasnt asked to leave, is 23, is a family man and recently had a baby, him and his agent dont seem to be a pair of twunts like what Modric was, and he has just signed on for the BT PL deal, no point in him signing that if he buggers off to Spain where he wont be on BT tv

He will be ours for at least 1 more season, if we do spend some cash and have a stella season who knows he may stay for longer, lets hope so as he is brilliant

So far Bale hasnt asked to leave, is 23, is a family man and recently had a baby, him and his agent dont seem to be a pair of twunts like what Modric was, and he has just signed on for the BT PL deal, no point in him signing that if he buggers off to Spain where he wont be on BT tv

He will be ours for at least 1 more season, if we do spend some cash and have a stella season who knows he may stay for longer, lets hope so as he is brilliant

what you mean is that Bale hasnt used the press to lobby for a move. We have no idea whats going on behind the curtain

I agree. I think that Bale would like to play overseas at some point in his career but that is most likely to be in a year or twos time. His family evidently has a good relationship with Levy and we are about to offer him a massive contract. Hopefully, it will be signed soon and we don't have to listen to these stories, bullsh*t and paranoia all summer.

what you mean is that Bale hasnt used the press to lobby for a move. We have no idea whats going on behind the curtain

Yes your correct, I do think we have to realise not all footballers are arseholes, you can tell from his body language in interviews and on the pitch and especially at awards ceremonies he is genuinely a good lad and appreciates what Spurs have done for him which is an awful lot

I agree. I think that Bale would like to play overseas at some point in his career but that is most likely to be in a year or twos time. His family evidently has a good relationship with Levy and we are about to offer him a massive contract. Hopefully, it will be signed soon and we don't have to listen to these stories, bullsh*t and paranoia all summer.

Thing is when he does sign a new deal and we say he is staying you will still get so called journo's saying he will be leaving and lets be honest who remembers Barmby, signed a 5 year deal at Spurs then moved to Boro about 2 weeks later, that was a sour moment in my Spurs supporting life

Although a lot of money, I think 60 big ones is cheep for Bale. If, as many commentators say, he's second only to Messi and Ronaldo, then in this market, I think he's worth tens of millions more. Where else would you get a player like him from?

Although a lot of money, I think 60 big ones is cheep for Bale. If, as many commentators say, he's second only to Messi and Ronaldo, then in this market, I think he's worth tens of millions more. Where else would you get a player like him from?

If you listen to some Arsenal fans Walcott is as good !!! hahaha

Theo Walcott believes Arsenal are capable of winning the Premier League next season
The England winger told The Sun: "I think this Arsenal team can achieve anything.

Well Theo winning a trophy other than the Emirates Cup would be a start..

Thing is when he does sign a new deal and we say he is staying you will still get so called journo's saying he will be leaving and lets be honest who remembers Barmby, signed a 5 year deal at Spurs then moved to Boro about 2 weeks later, that was a sour moment in my Spurs supporting life

The papers print rubbish to sell copies, they cover football in the same way they cover celebrity gossip and they have to create a narrative. I'm not too worried about what they say.

I think that we have the complete opposite situation with Bale as we had with Barmby. Bale's wife and family is a reason for him staying, whereas, Barmby's missus was meant to be the reason he wanted to leave (I thought the gap was longer than two weeks).

Back