• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

After whoring other club's forums, my favourite post was from bluemoon where someone claimed Bale is similar to Milner :)

After whoring other club's forums, my favourite post was from bluemoon where someone claimed Bale is similar to Milner :)

A bag of potatoes which has been beaten severely with a spade is more similar to Milner. Most average player ever in PL history.

I quite like milner not for huge money or huge wages but i think a more mobile huddlestone. Maybe holtby is going to be that sort of player anyway, like the idea of scouting the players from the german league and getting them at half the price and wages.

Milner is a good player bale is a fudging great player.

tumblr_misra4ZOLa1qe0saso4_250.gif

tumblr_misra4ZOLa1qe0saso1_250.gif

Yesterday I had a wife with gastro, an 18 month old covered in a rash, and all sorts at work breathing down my neck for taking time off to look after the Fam.

This has cheered me up no end.

Huge gesture by Bale. Sends all the right signals. Wonder if Freund was shocked to see Spurs personnel more excited than he normally is?

The man is just insane.

He is a bit selfish these days, but the form he is in he should be. He can win games on his own.

The West Ham midfield resorting to kicking him to stop him affecting the game.

If they genuinely believe that....beyond help

Looking at the post, I think they're referring to the fact that Milner looked great at Leeds but then never really clicked at any side he went to from there. He thinks that Bale is at his best in this team and might not reproduce it if he made a big money move. Pretty sure he's not actually comparing the two players' quality, so it's not as crazy a point as it sounded.

Amazing as he is, Glenn Hoddle was...well...sublime...

Just mentioned this in another thread. Just taking the last 20-25 years into account, for a club that has in my opinion under-performed in the league and silverware department (considering our stature), we have had some truly incredible players at The Lane. We are a lucky bunch just in that sense.

Hoddle was just a phenom. My top three would be:

Gazza
Hoddle
Bale

It's hard to put Bale there ahead of some truly wonderful players, but the boy is proving himself to be absolutely WORLD CLASS. There, I said it. We are very lucky.

he just doesn't seem to be the type to sign for another premier league club. he'll either stay with us as we've put so much faith in him, or he'll go to madrid for the 'talent exchange' thingo. wouldnt be surprised to see us get modric back as part of the deal.

Just mentioned this in another thread. Just taking the last 20-25 years into account, for a club that has in my opinion under-performed in the league and silverware department (considering our stature), we have had some truly incredible players at The Lane. We are a lucky bunch just in that sense.

Hoddle was just a phenom. My top three would be:

Gazza
Hoddle
Bale

QUOTE]

I would stick Chris Waddle in there tioo... gutting when he moved to Marseilles on teletext!

Back