• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Nice video. The lad is totally star struck bless him, reminds me of how I was at that age.

For all the talk of him being a cold character, AVB really does come across as a great bloke. Like him more and more every time I see him.

Watch all of them on the site, Daws, Defoe, Ledders and then Sandro / Gomes giving the lad the bumps too, we have some good lads in the squad

"This debate really annoys me. The kid is doing so well. He shouldn't carry this on his shoulder," Ginola told BBC Radio Wales.

"I don't understand why we put pressure on him with false ideas. It's unfair."

Former France international Ginola believes referees should protect players of Bale's ability rather than punish them.

"When you get a reputation it's really [hard] to get rid [of]," he continued.

When you have players like that who entertain you week in, week out - you have to protect that

David Ginola Former Spurs midfielder

"It's really easy when you run that fast with that pace on the pitch at players - you don't need a big tackle to go down. A little push would be enough to lose the balance.

"Football is about entertainment. When you have players like that who entertain you week in, week out, you have to protect that. It's so precious."

"You have to take care of them because they are little diamonds in a league like the English Premier League.

"I thought he was a diamond when I saw him play against Inter Milan and score three goals [in 2010]. He is special."

Ginola, who played more than 100 games for Spurs in three years at White Hart Lane from 1997-2000, and also played for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Aston Villa and Everton, believes Bale has the potential to be even better than another Wales star, Ryan Giggs.

"To be put alongside Ryan Giggs is a huge compliment for Gareth Bale, but one day Ryan Giggs will be very happy to be named alongside Gareth Bale," stated Ginola.

"He is the complete player and he is still very young. He has got everything.

"He is going to be a huge asset for the world of football in the next few years.

Ginola wants Bale to stay in a Spurs side which he thinks can get better and eventually do well in the Champions League.

"When you have a diamond you don't sell diamonds - you try and keep them," he said.

I've just checked on the official Premier League site and they have Gareth Bale down for three assists this season.

I then double-checked all the Spurs player's stats for the season (they have to be done individually!) and here's the amended Goals & Assists table...

P0112.png

i've just checked on the official premier league site and they have gareth bale down for three assists this season.

I then double-checked all the spurs player's stats for the season (they have to be done individually!) and here's the amended goals & assists table...

p0112.png

one man team!111!!

A great piece done by SSN

Brought a tear to me eye.

Well done to everyone at the club and SSN

Good Luck Calum.. All Yids behind you. COYS

Back