• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Just received an email to say my application for tickets for W.Ham have been successful. It seems the qualifying points were 46+

Pubs open early in Tottenham area

Hi new to site, been to the pubs many times round whl but never been to an early kick off.

What pubs open early, if any outside the ground?

Cheers

Re: Pubs open early in Tottenham area

Wetherspoons, Upper Edmonton?
Opens 8am*

*Please note: actual opening hours are subject to change. For confirmation, please contact the pub.

Soapbox time again...

I see Everton tickets are on-sale tomorrow, and surprise surprise Sky/ESPN havent released their televised schedule for April. Really f#cks me off big time.

Also a bit naughty that the Swansea away tickets are on-sale and still no confirmation of the ticket price

Re: New Ticket System

Can't get in. Skid mark of death gone, replaced by the circle that indicates nothing.

Thanks for waiting.

Approximate waiting time: 30 to 60 minutes.

didnt like the skid mark, but at least you knew where you were on the bar. This new system leaves you guessing

Are you supposed to just stare at it? I'm supposed to be working! :lol:

Wait, a third of it has gone to dark grey. It's a sign!

Really? I was just going to comment on how refreshing it was to get straight in and buy a ticket without waiting.

Right at the bottom of the screen it tells you what the approximate wait time is. 0-30 minutes seems to be the default setting! Not so much skidmark of death as ring of doom!

Right at the bottom of the screen it tells you what the approximate wait time is. 0-30 minutes seems to be the default setting! Not so much skidmark of death as ring of doom!

LOL! Ring of Doom! To paraphrase Tolkein 'one ring to fudge them all'.

Got there in the end for Everton on Mon but Steve had to wait for Tue to get his.

THFC fixture update

EFC (H) now Sun 7 April, 2.05pm on ESPN.

CFC (A) now Sun 14 April, 4pm on SKY

MCFC (H) now Sun 21 April 1.30pm on SKY

Our match vs CFC is subject to their possible participation in the FA Cup Semi Final that weekend and may be rescheduled

THFC fixture update

EFC (H) now Sun 7 April, 2.05pm on ESPN.

CFC (A) now Sun 14 April, 4pm on SKY

MCFC (H) now Sun 21 April 1.30pm on SKY

Our match vs CFC is subject to their possible participation in the FA Cup Semi Final that weekend and may be rescheduled

Absurd. TV owns the fudgein' sport.

Saturday 6 April

Reading v Southampton (12.45pm kick-off)
Live on Sky Sports *

Sunday 7 April

Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (2.05pm)
Live on ESPN

Liverpool v West Ham United (3pm)
Police request because of the Grand National on 6 April

Queens Park Rangers v Wigan Athletic (4.10pm)
Live on Sky Sports

Monday 8 April

Manchester United v Emirates Marketing Project (8pm)
Live on Sky Sports *

* Reading v Southampton and Manchester United v Emirates Marketing Project are subject to a possible switch in the event that Manchester United are involved in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals

Saturday 13 April

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Sunderland (12.45pm)
Live on Sky Sports

Sunday 14 April

Stoke City v Manchester United (1.30pm)
Live on Sky Sports (subject to FA Cup semi-final participation)

Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (4pm)

Monday 15 April

Emirates Marketing Project v West Bromwich Albion (8pm)

Sunday 21 April

Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project (1.30pm)
Live on Sky Sports

Liverpool v Chelsea (4pm)
Live on Sky Sports

Monday 22 April

Manchester United v Aston Villa (8pm)
Live on Sky Sports *

* This match will revert to 20 April, 12.45pm, and remain live on Sky Sports in the event that Manchester United are involved in the UEFA Champions League semi-finals

Saturday 27 April

Emirates Marketing Project v West Ham United (12.45pm)
Live on Sky Sports *

* This match will swap with Arsenal v Manchester United on 28 April should either Arsenal or Manchester United be involved in the UEFA Champions League semi finals on the following Tuesday

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Liverpool (5.30pm)
Live on ESPN *

* This match will move to 28 April with a midday kick-off and remain live on ESPN in the event that Liverpool and/or Saudi Sportswashing Machine are involved in the UEFA Europa League semi-finals.

Sunday 28 April

Reading v Queens Park Rangers (1.30pm)
Live on Sky Sports*

* In the event of Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Liverpool above moving to midday this match will kick off at 2.05pm, remaining on Sky Sports.

Arsenal v Manchester United (4pm)
Live on Sky Sports*

*Should either club be involved in the UEFA Champions League semi-final the next Tuesday this match will swap with Emirates Marketing Project v West Ham United on 27 April, 12:45pm and remain live on Sky Sports. If neither team reaches the Champions League Semi Final and should Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Liverpool move to midday on 28 April, this match will kick off at 4:10pm on 28 April and remain live on Sky Sports.

Soapbox time again...

I see Everton tickets are on-sale tomorrow, and surprise surprise Sky/ESPN havent released their televised schedule for April. Really f#cks me off big time.

Also a bit naughty that the Swansea away tickets are on-sale and still no confirmation of the ticket price

It be £45 i'm afraid.........a bit naughty i know.

Looking at all the matches that will swap places in the schedule if this or that happens, why don't they just schedule them so that they won't have to swap in the first place?

Looking at all the matches that will swap places in the schedule if this or that happens, why don't they just schedule them so that they won't have to swap in the first place?

Thats far too easy isnt it, I love the way fans come last bigtime all the time

Back