• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Same here. Had a ticket on the back row 'bench' and one of the posts was slap bang in the middle of our view of the pitch and you couldnt see the top of the goal unless you ducked down.
Not been so bad last few seasons, decent view last season...shame about the result

I actually used to have a photo of my view from that game, but I think it's been lost now. Shame as I would've loved to have posted it here, it beggared belief....!

I went Goodison when we beat them 0-1 on Easter Saturday in 2006, think we got beat 1-2 by Man Utd 2 days later on the bank holiday?
It really was bizarre - The wooden floor to the proper old rusting steel gantry and girders blocking the view. It really is a throwback to Pre-1992 football in a good and bad way.

I don't ever remember this fixture going to LP's except maybe the year we beat them to qualify for the CL. Emirates Marketing Project and Everton are two of the grounds in the North West which I haven't been to yet, done United, Liverpool, Bolton, Blackburn and Burnley.

Both great days out IMV...well, Emirates Marketing Project's a bit more generic these days (no more Moss Side LOL) but still a good day out with good stewards...Everton is a ground you need to see before some ****er decides it has to be steamrolled. Great atmosphere, I've always had a good day out on Merseyside either side of the park (result, obviously, helping!)...

Ain't that the truth! It's the reason I have no plans on visiting Goodison again - in 2011 I had not one but two enormous posts, plus the roof, obstructing my view. You might think that such a ticket would be officially classed as 'restricted view'. You would be wrong......

That would, indeed, be the downer...I remember when we were placed behind the goal, and on my last recent visit I was about half way up so none of that...if you have that sort of seat, a cracking ground/day-out...

For any Bronze One Hotspurers out there, is the United game showing up on your available bit today? Has it disappeared because the bronze allocation has sold out?

For any Bronze One Hotspurers out there, is the United game showing up on your available bit today? Has it disappeared because the bronze allocation has sold out?

It's gone on mine. Tried to get on this morning, albeit a bit late. The allocation must have sold out in less than an hour. As far as I know there are 1,000 tickets on the Monday. The remainder for Bronze and Liliywhite should go on sale tomorrow.

It's gone on mine. Tried to get on this morning, albeit a bit late. The allocation must have sold out in less than an hour. As far as I know there are 1,000 tickets on the Monday. The remainder for Bronze and Liliywhite should go on sale tomorrow.

I got on at 9.40am and couldnt get 2, might have got singles but didnt try. Usually find those 1000 'select' tickets are usually quite a way back back e.g. Row 20,21, etc. and get better tickets waiting until the Tuesday morning anyway

I managed to get my ticket for Utd, couldn't get 2 together.

I also got an email to say I could purchase a ticket for Villa away today. Members with 123-137 points can apply.

I got on at 9.40am and couldnt get 2, might have got singles but didnt try. Usually find those 1000 'select' tickets are usually quite a way back back e.g. Row 20,21, etc. and get better tickets waiting until the Tuesday morning anyway

True, better if you can hold your nerve until the Tuesday! Ring of Doom time tomorrow morning!

I managed to get my ticket for Utd, couldn't get 2 together.

I also got an email to say I could purchase a ticket for Villa away today. Members with 123-137 points can apply.

This is potentially good news as I've applied for Everton. Similar points should make it ok. It's frustrating as it's leaving me precious little time to get transport organised.

Wow, easiest ever purchase of a home match ticket I can remember.
Logged in at 9.05am, refreshed at 9.30am, straight in, booked and bought within 2mins.

I am impressed.

Not yet, this was from my confirmation email from the match I've just booked:

ALL One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members are reminded that they will receive a new stadium access card by Tuesday 22nd October. Any member with match tickets booked and is not in receipt of their new card 48 hours before the match should contact the ticket office.

Managed to get in and book a ticket for my fiancée with her Lilywhite membership, still trying to get through to the ticket office to sort out my ticket for Villa away though :-/

I managed it but it did give me some basic HTML view of the site, made navigating the stadium map a bit tricky. What we need is a link up with one of the World's biggest IT companies then we could sort that out, maybe one day... hang on... ;)

Not yet, this was from my confirmation email from the match I've just booked:

ALL One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members are reminded that they will receive a new stadium access card by Tuesday 22nd October. Any member with match tickets booked and is not in receipt of their new card 48 hours before the match should contact the ticket office.

thanks for that, I didnt expect them to be quick... so long as I have it for Hull a few days later!

I managed it but it did give me some basic HTML view of the site, made navigating the stadium map a bit tricky. What we need is a link up with one of the World's biggest IT companies then we could sort that out, maybe one day... hang on... ;)

I do actually like the interactive map..for a change! I like being able to select my seat rather than let the computer just give me two together in a block randomly.
Managed to get the same 2 seats we had as part of one of the Multi-game packages

Agree, it's much better than the old method, but should you ever get lumbered with basic HTML view (for whatever reason I did) it gives it a tiny space, and you can't click and drag to scroll it, so you have to use the controls. A right dog hanging.

Anyway, got there in the end :)

Back