• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

I renewed my membership card late, and I wont be going to the Lane until the Hull game. I assume I just sit tight until I recieve my new shiny card (I have not reveieved anything as of yet)

They also said that anyone who renewed after late July wouldn't be receiving their card for a while whilst they sort out the problems. Hull game is late October so I would imagine you will have it by then.

Just a quick update for those who were wondering about the membership card/paper ticket issue:

IMPORTANT UPDATE ON STADIUM ACCESS CARDS FOR ONE HOTSPUR BRONZE AND LILYWHITE MEMBERS

Dear .....

We are emailing you with an update following last week's communication regarding the issues with some bar codes on the Stadium Access Cards for One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members.

After extensive investigations into the issue that affected some Members at the opening match of the season, we have taken the decision to re-issue a new Stadium Access Card to ALL One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members. All cards previously issued have now been deactivated and should be destroyed to avoid any confusion with your new access card once it arrives with you.

Due to the volume of cards involved the production process is expected to take several weeks. Therefore, any Member that has purchased tickets for the home matches against Tromso, Chelsea and West Ham United will be sent paper match tickets to use to enter the stadium. Tickets for Tromso are being sent via first class post today. Tickets for Chelsea and West Ham United will be despatched next week.

All Members will be in receipt of their new cards no later than Tuesday 22 October in time for supporters attending the home match against Hull City to use their new cards to enter the stadium. Please wait until after this date to contact us regarding any non-delivery.

Members attending tomorrow's match against Norwich City have already been sent tickets in the post. Any Members that have not received their ticket for this fixture should call the Ticket Office on 0844 844 0102 (Option 2) by 5.00pm today (Friday 13 September) to arrange a duplicate for collection at the stadium.

There are no issues with Season Ticket Stadium Access Cards and Silver, Gold and Platinum Members should continue to use these cards to enter the stadium.

We would once again like to apologise for the inconvenience this situation has caused members and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Ian Murphy
Head of Ticketing & Membership

So what time do I need to get there to get my StubHub arrive and pick up ticket and get in to the game for kick off? Anybody got any idea?

I usually like to turn up and get in at the last minute, but I gather people had to queue for some time at Swansea game, and didn't get in at the start of the match due to StubHub balls up -sorry - administrative teething problems..

I asked the same question back in July, but I dont think anyone knows. I tried google and it seems other clubs such as Rangers,Ciry,Cardiff,West Ham etc have the same meesage too. Several people have asked on various threads on their boards, but we are still none the wiser

Cheers, must be a Ticketbastards thing. Odd that the Ticket Office don't even know though.

So what time do I need to get there to get my StubHub arrive and pick up ticket and get in to the game for kick off? Anybody got any idea?

I usually like to turn up and get in at the last minute, but I gather people had to queue for some time at Swansea game, and didn't get in at the start of the match due to StubHub balls up -sorry - administrative teething problems..

Midday should just about get you in for kick-off.

Do all tickets bought via Stub-Hub have to be collected. ie if you're a member it doesn't get put on your card?

Are we still getting loyalty points with these tickets?

Midday should just about get you in for kick-off.

Do all tickets bought via Stub-Hub have to be collected. ie if you're a member it doesn't get put on your card?

Are we still getting loyalty points with these tickets?

Good questions. Think everyone has to pick up their tickets? Would be mcuh easier if I could put it on my membership card, don't think I can, though.
Midday sounds about when I'll be setting off, so could be in trouble there.

Good questions. Think everyone has to pick up their tickets? Would be mcuh easier if I could put it on my membership card, don't think I can, though.
Midday sounds about when I'll be setting off, so could be in trouble there.

Sorry forgot to add a smiley.....i was really only joking.

All app's for Villa away (in the league cup) successful. Going on general sale.

I am actually a little surprised, and a touch disappointed, that we havent managed to sell out an allocation of 3000.
I suppose it shows how far the League cup has fallen in popularity these days.

Hopefully a few more will get tickets once they go on General Sale, to boost the away section

Just received an email to say I hadn't been successful for my application for Villa away as my membership has less than 137 points.

I have 130 points, so close yet so far...

Still only been successful for one away game and that was W.ham away last year

Just received an email to say I hadn't been successful for my application for Villa away as my membership has less than 137 points.

I have 130 points, so close yet so far...

Still only been successful for one away game and that was W.ham away last year

I had a similar thing with Palace this year, but got offered a ticket with a restricted view... can't remember if Villa Park has any but keep an eye out for an email.

Does anyone know when tickets for the home match against Sheriff are on sale? Can't find anything on the official site.

Edit: Forget this, just saw it!

Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home.

I'm about to experience the dubious pleasure of buying tickets on the stubhub, but.. I'm feeling queazy about it.

I've got a ticket for myself, bought during the members sale, but I'm going with a bunch of friends who are not members, and thus could not buy tickets during the members sale. Of course, I should have paid attention, and bought my guest ticket as well, but I was stuck at work, and the general sale went out in a blaze.

So, now we're stuck with Stubhub, or other, less approved of solutions.
Problem with Stubhub: No tickets available "untill the game has been sold out from the official site". Go to official site, game sold out. Gah!
I guess it will become available at a later time?

So, exploring other options.
Has anyone ever experienced http://www.livefootballtickets.com/english-premiership-tickets.html? Reliable? Legal?
How about the twitter-account Spurs Tickets ‏ @HotspurTickets?

Has anyone had a look at March yet?

Cardiff (H)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)
Southampton (H)
Liverpool (A)

:eek:

I haven't seen a fixture list that hard since the famous month of April 2010 when we played Arsenal (H), Chelsea (H) and Man Utd (A) in 9 days. That month could quite literally decide our season.

Cardiff (H)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)
Southampton (H)
Liverpool (A)

I haven't seen a fixture list that hard since the famous month of April 2010 when we played Arsenal (H), Chelsea (H) and Man Utd (A) in 9 days. That month could quite literally decide our season.

Could easily see us winning 3 of those. 10 points would be great return.

Cardiff (H)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)
Southampton (H)
Liverpool (A)

I think to be fair, most teams have a 'b#tch of a run' at some time during the season, it s just a matter of when you get it.
I dotn mind it being in March this time, our new signings from summer will be well integrated into the team/style of playing, plus any signings made in Jan will have had a few weeks at the club too.
Much rather in March than in January or even September or October

Anybody know why the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game is at 12pm on Sunday 10th November

12pm k.o, ****ing ridiculous

Never really knew either. From a personal point of view its great, just go straight from the hotel at 11am, but it doesnt help anybody else.
Could only think they didnt want it to clash with the Sunderland/City televised game, though I cant think why that would matter. Early start for the Geordies, but like us, at least they will get home earlier.
Can see it being a pain for those just outside London getting there, I would think getting a train in at that time on a Sunday morning wont be easy.

On the same subject, I dont really know why the West Ham game this Sunday is a 4pm ko, why not 3.00pm or 2.00pm even?
Less drinking for the fans too, actually would have made more sense for this match to start at mid-day tbh

On the same subject, I dont really know why the West Ham game this Sunday is a 4pm ko, why not 3.00pm or 2.00pm even?
Less drinking for the fans too, actually would have made more sense for this match to start at mid-day tbh

Especially when over the last few years it was always a very early afternoon k.o

Anybody know why the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game is at 12pm on Sunday 10th November

12pm k.o, ****ing ridiculous

TV?
Something to do with Remembrance Sunday ?
Lack of sunlight in the north east in winter ?
Rearranged to fit in with Qatar World Cup?

Back