• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Everton Away (at last)!

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 27m

Ticket news for Everton (A): All applications received from Season Ticket Holders by the deadline have been successful #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 25m

#OneHotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members with 72 or more points that applied by the deadline have been successful for a clear view ticket

#OneHotspur Bronze & Lilywhite Members with 15 or more points that applied by the deadline have been successful for a restricted view ticket

Everton Away (at last)!

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 27m

Ticket news for Everton (A): All applications received from Season Ticket Holders by the deadline have been successful #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 25m

#OneHotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members with 72 or more points that applied by the deadline have been successful for a clear view ticket

#OneHotspur Bronze & Lilywhite Members with 15 or more points that applied by the deadline have been successful for a restricted view ticket

Didnt think you and your mate would have a problem with over 100pts. Now lets hope we have a better day out than last season.
I know where those with 15pts-71pts are going to be sitting, back of the Lower Bullens, good luck with those. Hope they get some money knocked off for the restricted view

Last edited:
Didnt think you and your mate would have a problem with over 100pts. Now lets hope we have a better day out than last season.
I know where those with 15pts-71pts are going to be sitting, back of the Lower Bullens, good luck with those. Hope they get some money knocked off for the restricted view

Happy days! Now to get the Booze Cruise Boat booked!

PS Membership Card arrived as well.

Two tickets for Man U game lovely.
Still don't see what the advantage is of having bronze when Lilly white has never restricted me getting tickets.

A new membership card today apparently an error on their systems

Still don't see what the advantage is of having bronze when Lilly white has never restricted me getting tickets.

A new membership card today apparently an error on their systems[/QUOTE

It doesnt really, apart from getting the oppurtunity to get a ticket a day earlier, but as mentioned before, you tend to get better seats waiting until the Tuesday anyway.

A new membership card today apparently an error on their systems[/QUOTE

It doesnt really, apart from getting the oppurtunity to get a ticket a day earlier, but as mentioned before, you tend to get better seats waiting until the Tuesday anyway.

Ah what percentage or roughly how many tickets do they issue on the day before the littlywhites get stuck in

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/membership/

For an extra £15 Bronze gives you:

Position on the Season Ticket Waiting List.

Additional Ticket Priority to an allocation of home league tickets - One Ticket per Member.

Priority to buy exclusive multi-ticket packages.

Loyalty points on joining One Hotspur - 15, as opposed to 10 for Lilywhite.

2012/2013 Season Review Book.

Depends on what you want or need the membership for, I suppose. The ST waiting list and multi-game packages are definitely of interest to some folks.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/membership/

For an extra £15 Bronze gives you:

Position on the Season Ticket Waiting List.

Additional Ticket Priority to an allocation of home league tickets - One Ticket per Member.

Priority to buy exclusive multi-ticket packages.

Loyalty points on joining One Hotspur - 15, as opposed to 10 for Lilywhite.

2012/2013 Season Review Book.

Depends on what you want or need the membership for, I suppose. The ST waiting list and multi-game packages are definitely of interest to some folks.

The two main advantages for me. Those multi-game packages are great, if you manage to get them.

Sorry if posted elsewhere..

A number of Premier League clubs are introducing reciprocal deals to reduce the price of tickets for away fans.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine have agreed deals with West Bromwich Albion and Swansea City, while the Welsh club have a further agreement in place with Hull City.
Swansea fans will pay a reduced price of £20 for adults and £5 for concessions at Hull and Saudi Sportswashing Machine, with the same prices in place for the return fixtures at the Liberty Stadium.
Travelling supporters from Saudi Sportswashing Machine and West Brom will both pay £15 for adults and £5 for concessions when their teams face each other

Great idea. Good luck to any club trying to get Spurs to drop their prices for away fans though, so we have no choice of getting a similar deal

I’ve decided to go down the route of waiting until tomorrow morning to try and get tickets for the Liverpool game, so that I can try for 2 seats together as I’m a Bronze member and my gf has a lilywhite membership.

I was having a look on the website earlier and a few tickets had become available for the Hull game on Sunday in the East and West stands. Does this mean the club have held some back, as it was showing as sold out the last time I checked, and the only place I could see tickets were on Stubhub.

Spurs are certainly getting a lot of money from me at the moment! In the last week, I've paud for tickets Man Utd (x2), Villa (A), Everton (A), Hull, Liverpool (x2, hopefully) and then 4 more weeks of games on sale on the Monday too!

I’ve decided to go down the route of waiting until tomorrow morning to try and get tickets for the Liverpool game, so that I can try for 2 seats together as I’m a Bronze member and my gf has a lilywhite membership.

I was having a look on the website earlier and a few tickets had become available for the Hull game on Sunday in the East and West stands. Does this mean the club have held some back, as it was showing as sold out the last time I checked, and the only place I could see tickets were on Stubhub.

Spurs are certainly getting a lot of money from me at the moment! In the last week, I've paud for tickets Man Utd (x2), Villa (A), Everton (A), Hull, Liverpool (x2, hopefully) and then 4 more weeks of games on sale on the Monday too!

Starts to get a little frightening when you start adding it all up with the petrol, foods and hotels (if applicable) thrown in

It does, I got the train to Aston on Sunday and it cost the same to get there as it did to get a travelcard/return + Oyster to get to WHL. Everton is looking quite costly whichever way I do it

Everton details on my account and LPs updated. Looks like my view will be something like this:

efc__1359049039_Goodison_Park_General_1_590x33.jpg

Can't wait!

Back