• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group D - Croatia, Czech Republic, Spain, Turkey

Clattenburg was giving advantage, then Rosicky pulls his hamstring and it's brought back for a freekick. o_O

Anyway, penalty.

Shocking really. I have no idea what a flare even looks like (before it is let off) -what size are these things? Whatever the grounds staff were trying to clear from the pitch looked quite small. Would it be that easy to conceal a flare from a cursory pat-down search on entering the stadium? Serious injury could have been incurred by the person who was just about to pick up one of them just as it went off.
I assume the fighting was the 'good' fans reacting to the idiots throwing the flares onto the pitch.

I know someone from Croatia (who is definitely supporting the team) so I shall pick his brains tomorrow on the postings above about the corruption and possible deliberate sabotage.

Lovely by Iniesta. While the ball was in the air (chipped over the turkey players head) he looked twice for the pass. fudging amazing player still

Going back to the incidents in the Croatia game - Bilic was just now very obvious in his lack of condemnation for what happened, simply saying that UEFA would probably take action because Croatia have previous disciplinary history. I am not suggesting he personally condoned what happened, but he is ex-Hadjuk Split (sp?) and it is allegedy Hadjuk Split supporters who are anti the Croatian FA. Maybe he did not feel comfortable criticising his own but I was surprised at his apparent reluctance to pass comment. May just be my interpretation.

Lovely by Iniesta. While the ball was in the air (chipped over the turkey players head) he looked twice for the pass. fudgeing amazing player still

Iniesta is such a fantastic footballer. One of the all time greatest for me. Got a bit of hard on from that pass last night.

Iniesta is such a fantastic footballer. One of the all time greatest for me. Got a bit of hard on from that pass last night.
I was giving my oldest son a fatherly football lecture last night watching this match using Iniesta's play as examples. "How does he have so much time?" was the question and off I went on a rant with the pause/rewind buttons.
He's easily the best role model out there for any young AM.

Back