• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group D - Croatia, Czech Republic, Spain, Turkey

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
12 June

1500 Turkey vs Croatia, Parc des Princes

13 June

1500 Spain vs Czech Republic, Stadium de Toulouse

17 June

1800 Czech Republic vs Croatia, Stade Geoffroy Guichard
2100 Spain vs Turkey, Stade de Nice

21 June

2100 Croatia vs Spain, Stade de Bordeaux
2100 Czech Republic vs Turkey, Stade Bollaert-Delelis

All times in CET.

I think he looked as surprised as anyone. Ha.

edit: Seeing the replay maybe the keeper was a little more surprised

That end to end move deserved a goal!

Love how Modric drops deep then with one quick pass completely nullifies Turkey's high press.

I remember, must have been Euro 2004 or something, England were playing Croatia so a trip to the pub round the corner was organised (a long-standing tradition in our company during major tournaments). Anyway, one of our admin staff, after watching for some time, asked me who England were playing. I told her it was the Check Republic, and she went, "Oh, of course!"

Didnt expect that after Croatia's terrible qualifying. Rumours that Modric has taken over from their clueless manager and is calling the shots tactically.
Sounds like 2006 when the French players started ignoring Domenech and got to the world cup final despite him.

Back