• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group B - England, Russia, Slovakia, Wales

UEFA have already said they have no jurisdiction over what happens outside of the grounds. So the only basis they could disqualify us is for what happened in the stadium last night - and England fans were very clearly not at fault at all there, regardless of anywhere else. In fact UEFA need to take a look at their own procedures in respect of last night. But the chance to blame England is probably too great to turn down.

Sterling was tinkle poor and Kane looked knackered.

Need to Start with Sturridge out wide instead of Sterling against Wales. Need someone who can create a but if magic against a compact defence.

Sterling was ok, but he tired, also who else can play there?
Kane was poor and always looks 'wooden' but he puts the ball in the net quite often and that what counts.
I personally don't rate him! He thus joins 'my' list of poor player which includes Modric, Lamela, Van De Vart and Bale.

Truly I never rated Harry as a football, but what do I know!

Sterling was tinkle poor and Kane looked knackered.

Need to Start with Sturridge out wide instead of Sterling against Wales. Need someone who can create a but if magic against a compact defence.

I do not think the team should be changed, however playing Sturridge in place of Sterling would work for me as well. I was hoping that Roy would have brought him on yesterday.

Usually any of the 3 behind the striker need to be a team player looking to interlink passes and interchange positions. I personally dont see Sturridge being that kind of player. i rate him when on form and he has a lot of ability and can finish sublimely, but he very much plays for himself.

i could see Rooney as one of the 3 and wheelchair playing rooneys roll from last night. Shame Wellbeck got injured really.

I thought Rooney was very good yesterday ( the best i have seen him for a while) and i do not think we should mess with that, i think the team did well enough ( without getting the result they deserved) to be given a run out again. Lets be honest if we can not beat a one man Welsh team we do not deserve to be there.
Yep I thought that as well, it was just an option if we wanted to bomb sterling.

I thought Rooney was very good yesterday ( the best i have seen him for a while) and i do not think we should mess with that, i think the team did well enough ( without getting the result they deserved) to be given a run out again. Lets be honest if we can not beat a one man Welsh team we do not deserve to be there.
I hope we beat the Welsh mate but that "one man" is something special and imo better than anyone in our side. As we know he changes games by himself. So I wouldn't be as dismissive. I believe the game is finely balanced.

agree with most of that, Bale isn't "one man" though, I don't think we can beat him and I don't think anyone else will either*

* as long as Coleman learns from his mistake and doesn't waste him as a forward again, he needs to be deeper and ready to receive the ball more often

I hope we beat the Welsh mate but that "one man" is something special and imo better than anyone in our side. As we know he changes games by himself. So I wouldn't be as dismissive. I believe the game is finely balanced.

He is something special i agree, however IF we play like we did the other night then we will win as the rest of the Welsh team are not as good as the players we have ( imo). But as i say we have to perform and if we do we will win.

agree with most of that, Bale isn't "one man" though, I don't think we can beat him and I don't think anyone else will either*

* as long as Coleman learns from his mistake and doesn't waste him as a forward again, he needs to be deeper and ready to receive the ball more often

He is though, last time i looked he has two arms and two legs, as long as we play as well as we did the other night i expect us to win and if we do not then we should not be there.

He is though, last time i looked he has two arms and two legs, as long as we play as well as we did the other night i expect us to win and if we do not then we should not be there.

hopefully we can reproduce, we need to score a few more goals though as He will score

Kane was poor and always looks 'wooden' but he puts the ball in the net quite often and that what counts.
I personally don't rate him! He thus joins 'my' list of poor player which includes Modric, Lamela, Van De Vart and Bale.
Tough crowd o_O

Was particularly impressed with Bale's goal line clearance and his second goal, from his own assist.

THat makes him more than a man then, two arms and two legs is above the national average.

What a weekend.....was in Bordeaux ,saw the Wales game,it was a different world to what was happening down in Marseille,25,000 welsh fans not one arrest. Saw the French game in the fan zone,they went nuts when Payet scored,brilliant atmosphere. .
Waited 40 years to get to a tournament final ,apart from the tram strikes, superb place,excellent bars and no sign of trouble what so ever.

Wales played well.... have seen better but very important to win your opening game. COYW lol

Back