• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group B - England, Russia, Slovakia, Wales

I am not so sure, If we lost to Wales which I think in a game of that size we could and Russia beat Wales then we are in dead lumber.

Not a single Russian arrested either in Marseilles...mystifying!

Exactly, I am not going to say England are whiter than white as we all know they are not but its pretty much proven now that Russia used England as a badge of honor to attack. Its out manager and Captain on tele asking for calm when we are being threatened with expulsion even when Russia should be expelled purely on what went on in the stadium alone.

The BBC say we were 4-3-3 the other night. Who agrees?

I thought we were more 4-2-3-1 with Rooney deep (but more a deep playmaker) with dier.

What are the heat maps saying?

Actually on looking at the replays it was very stoppable. If the goalie was standing where he should have been it would have hit him. Instead he moved to the left. Still a nice kick with good movement.
Agree. If you place a wall, then fudging trust it and concentrate on the other side. If he gets it over the wall and into the top corner, well, fair play and well done. But letting in a goal in the side the GK is supposed to guard is just stupid!

Back