• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group A - Albania, France, Romania, Switzerland

not for me Clive
Payet has been the best player on the pitch by a MILE! If you can't see that he's a really good player, I'll advice you to try and to wipe off some of the childish West Ham hate you have smudged all over you. And take the trip to Specsavers while you're at it!

Payet has been the best player on the pitch by a MILE! If you can't see that he's a really good player, I'll advice you to try and to wipe off some of the childish West Ham hate you have smudged all over you. And take the trip to Specsavers while you're at it!

he has been today (andone put a notable shift in it must be said) and he's had a good season, he's 29 years old though, look at his career as a whole, it suggests he's a decent player in a purple patch rather than something truly special

I don't hate West Ham, as I've mentioned on here previously I'm quite fond of them

No, he's bang average according to @galeforce

your words not mine, up until 18 months ago that would have been a comment no one would question mind

Are you stoned out of your head? Kante and Payet a bit meh? Shame on you

Kante is a bit younger than Payet but similarly he's spent most of his career in footballing back waters, yes he has had a great season but his total body of work isn't that impressive, it takes me a bit longer than one season to jump on a bandwagon

overall, Henry and Vieira they ain't

I don't think this French team is as strong an offensive force as it could be, and I foresee problems at the back, I think they will run into trouble quite quickly in the knockout stages

I like Ghod as a pundit. He talks some weird sh1te at times, but because he is one of us I find it endearing. A bit like reading this forum, especially my posts.

he has been today (andone put a notable shift in it must be said) and he's had a good season, he's 29 years old though, look at his career as a whole, it suggests he's a decent player in a purple patch rather than something truly special

I don't hate West Ham, as I've mentioned on here previously I'm quite fond of them

your words not mine, up until 18 months ago that would have been a comment no one would question mind

Kante is a bit younger than Payet but similarly he's spent most of his career in footballing back waters, yes he has had a great season but his total body of work isn't that impressive, it takes me a bit longer than one season to jump on a bandwagon

overall, Henry and Vieira they ain't

I don't think this French team is as strong an offensive force as it could be, and I foresee problems at the back, I think they will run into trouble quite quickly in the knockout stages
Kante and Payet were brilliant all season. Highest stats in Europe. Best players on the pitch last night. Who knows how big and how purple their patch will be

Two brothers playing against each other in an international tournament. The way people move around these days you pretty much play for the country of your choice. It''s only nationalistic pride that will keep it going, the desperation to feel superior to other countries.

Can't wait to see the Qatar side in six years. They're probably scouting all over the world for it as we speak.

How many chances does Seferovic need to score? He should have scored at least 4 in 1 game and 13 minutes. Looks totally incapable of putting the ball in the net.

Watch him go score twice now. Sure bet!

Last edited:
Churches still trying to pull off dummies and feints as the last man defending. Haha, what a clown.

Kanté is too limited playing for France against a team like Albania. He's Palacios. A great player to have in Leicester or Stoke, but would a top club want/need him?

Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk

Back