• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group A - Albania, France, Romania, Switzerland

I wonder why we didn't buy Payet. He was brilliant for Marseille under Bielsa for one season and considering how much Poch is influenced by Bielsa it seems strange we were nowhere signing him

Absolutely wonderful player at the top of his game. Harold Kane would have adored the service he provides and wouldn't be as wasteful as Giroud is

What a talent

This game I think has shown how limited Kante is. Runs about a lot, but his passing and shooting is poor.

That would have been another peach by Payet if it had gone in.

Sissoko looks like he cares in this match. For Saudi Sportswashing Machine last season he barely broke a sweat.

That would have been another peach by Payet if it had gone in.

Sissoko looks like he cares in this match. For Saudi Sportswashing Machine last season he barely broke a sweat.

He looks very handy. Playing for a move to a PL club/better league, perhaps?

This Romania side has been a massive disappointment. I thought Sanmaerten was supposed to be some hidden gem.

Just switched BBC 4 on to see Chiriches passing it straight out of play. To think that he was playing for our club less than two years ago.... *shudder*

i'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume its a good idea targeted towards getting more fk's for shirt pulls that hasn't paid off due to the usual low standard of refereeing

This Romania side has been a massive disappointment. I thought Sanmaerten was supposed to be some hidden gem.

Sanmartean is a gem. As i mentioned in his thread on this forum, he has incredible dribbling and passing skills. Problem is that he is 36 years old and Romania's coach introduced him only in the last 45 minutes, when the Albanians where only defending and waiting for the counterattack. Yeah, Romania's team was a disappointment, but only for those who didn't watch them play regularly. They qualified for the tournament mostly thanks to Sanmartean, from an incredibly easy group. Romania doesn't have any good players, most of them are playing in a bankrupt national league or in foreign countries like Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia, Israel. Those who are playing in Western Europe are Chiriches and Tatarusanu, the goalkeeper. And we all saw how they played in this tournament.

Back