• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Yes he's done by the difficult angle but in other teams the centre backs are facing the right way and able to get to that end of the pitch faster. That's kaboul.

And in other teams the LCB isn't casually strolling over to chat with the LB when the whistle to start the half is being blown...

[video=youtube;-FcRNPQ1Bhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FcRNPQ1Bhw[/video]

I can't dance with you there.

I'm just fed up with how disjointed our defence has been with kaboul around.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-to-train-with-Premier-League-paymasters.html

Pulled out of the U21 game to focus on training with Spurs in an attempt to push into the CB positions. Apparently he's told Southgate that he's not good enough for right back, wants to be a CB and that is where he will be training with us. I guess with Fazio and Vertonghen away and Walker back, the training session's will require another CB to be present.

I'm liking this. Great that he's determined to be a better player in his preferred position. He probably looks at the state of our central defence, thinking hey, there's bound to be an opportunity there pretty soon, the way these guys are playing...

With Naughton suspended for two games, I can't see any other option than playing Dier at right back in those games, though. Long term he is a center back, I agree with that, but pulling out of a squad in order to work on being a better center back seems strange to me. He will probably be drilled at right back now anyway. And you play where you are needed.

With Naughton suspended for two games, I can't see any other option than playing Dier at right back in those games, though. Long term he is a center back, I agree with that, but pulling out of a squad in order to work on being a better center back seems strange to me. He will probably be drilled at right back now anyway. And you play where you are needed.
Play calamity kaboul at RB so he can do his damage to us in a position that isn't as vital.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-to-train-with-Premier-League-paymasters.html

Pulled out of the U21 game to focus on training with Spurs in an attempt to push into the CB positions. Apparently he's told Southgate that he's not good enough for right back, wants to be a CB and that is where he will be training with us. I guess with Fazio and Vertonghen away and Walker back, the training session's will require another CB to be present.

Well if he is telling Southgate he doesn't want to be a right back, I hope he says the same to Poch.

Story smells of bs.

There will be no vital training drills during international week so I can't imagine why he wants to train over playing for his country.

Meaningless friendly match playing in a position he hates vs training at club aiming to impress coach in the position he wants.

I don't think there's any big cover up story, although he will likely have to play RB unless Walker has really progressed.

in our year we finished 4th for the first time he was pretty vital at right back. He was superb at home to Chelsea.

in our year we finished 4th for the first time he was pretty vital at right back. He was superb at home to Chelsea.

He played well there a couple of times in that run in and has been abysmal every time since. Still comes up as a suggestion every 3 months or so.

He was, but that was in a team playing well when everybody else seemed to still be terrified by Lennon.

Not trying to discredit Kaboul's performances, just adding a bit of possibly forgotten context.

Story smells of bs.

There will be no vital training drills during international week so I can't imagine why he wants to train over playing for his country.

Why not? I'd be expecting a lot more training during the break, and we will still have ample players to work with, especially with walker back in training.

Story smells of bs.

Maybe Poch has said 'The rest of these boys are playing Pish. I'm giving you your chance' so he wants to grab it? If he's playing regular in the prem for us at CB he'll play every game for the U21s anyway.

Maybe Poch has said 'The rest of these boys are playing Pish. I'm giving you your chance' so he wants to grab it? If he's playing regular in the prem for us at CB he'll play every game for the U21s anyway.

It was a strange game for him to miss. He has stated that he would never tell a manager where he can and cannot play him. But also there are some stories going around that he has still not commited himself to playing for England. Bare in mind he has spent most of his childhood and training in Portugal. So the fact that he pulled out of the game vs Portugal seems very iffy to me. He can still play for either senior side so it might not be that straight forward.

Back