• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Of course not, but you have to laugh at all the idiots who have been saying that they would go up and bitching about it.

The same ‘idiots’ who probably helped the board arrive at the decision that putting up prices would be indefensible, and would be yet another PR disaster, thus saving thousands of working fans a lot of money next year in the midst of a cost of living crisis.

The same ‘idiots’ who probably helped the board arrive at the decision that putting up prices would be indefensible, and would be yet another PR disaster, thus saving thousands of working fans a lot of money next year in the midst of a cost of living crisis.

I agree, its much better use of time than how many tampons you can take into Anfield and not singing sign on, done something for the fans at last

Not sure i buy the idea the club would hold off on raising ticket prices for fear of a backlash - bad PR never seemed to bother them before.

You give far to much credit to the "idiots". I have been told and heard the same idiots moaning that the club never listen to them anyway. So its nothing to do with them.

More of a side step with his Spence signing and stepping back in during the last transfer window to get Porro over the line.

But an even further step back then.
Again that was all talk but it’s possible that was to help out because he does have experience and if the guys he has employed cant do it… then why not help

Doesn’t mean he hasn’t stepped back

Again that was all talk but it’s possible that was to help out because he does have experience and if the guys he has employed cant do it… then why not help

Doesn’t mean he hasn’t stepped back

I'm sure he did step in to help out, especially with Paratici situation as well.

But this does look like he is stepping further back, letting this new guy run football side

Why is that little ferret the Rabbi shouting off at foreign supporters on the high road? If you wanna protest Enic out fair play but don't attack fans for being tourists. Its a shocker, blokes a fcuking embarrassment

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Why is that little ferret the Rabbi shouting off at foreign supporters on the high road? If you wanna protest Enic out fair play but don't attack fans for being tourists. Its a shocker, blokes a fcuking embarrassment

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Tottenham itself is an embarrassment at the moment

Back