• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Re: Adebayor

Where have you read this?

I can't give the link , but it was reported a couple of weeks ago that Ade was told to find another club and he himself was reported as saying that he would let us know which club he had chosen before the end of the deadline. Obviously didn't have one to choose.

I can't give the link , but it was reported a couple of weeks ago that Ade was told to find another club and he himself was reported as saying that he would let us know which club he had chosen before the end of the deadline. Obviously didn't have one to choose.

Lots of things get reported over the transfer window. Not very many of them are true..

He gives us something different to soldado and Defoe, hope his fitness training is going well and we see him in the squad soon.

Will be interesting to see the upcoming training pictures to see if he is involved or not. I think he will be training on his own, with Benny had he stayed.

Would he be worth a try on the the left of a front three once up to full-fitness?

Adebayor-Soldado-Lamela
Eriksen/Holtby
Paulinho Sandro

I think an on form Adebayor bring a lot more to the team than Soldado.

Would love to see Ade playing with Soldado and Lamela, in behind Soldado. I think those 3 would all be looking for the quick interchange and pass, with Ade able to make later runs into the box and provide height on the end of crosses for knock downs etc.

I think Ade will be a big surprise this season, I can't see him featuring much until November, but when we have our big fixture pile up in early December through to early February, we'll see a lot of Ade, and I predict a lot of goals from him. Maybe 10-12 in the league, but don't forget his value in Europe and the Cups. Big player this season, I think.

He can't possibly be as big a disappointment as he was last season. He can perform, we all know that. Let's hope he gets whatever it is he needs to rekindle his fire. If it's as simple as a big cuddle from AVB, I need TP for my bunghole, there's hope; if it's the promise of a big, bumper new contract, not so much.

true, but that's like saying Hayley's comet brings more to the night sky than the ISS, it shines brighter but it only shows up once every 75 years

I think most would agree. Assuming we signed him on a 4 year contract though, that mean it's at least another 2 years until we see that again.

true, but that's like saying Hayley's comet brings more to the night sky than the ISS, it shines brighter but it only shows up once every 75 years

I said to someone the other day that a season with Ade is like 90 mins with Matt LeTissier, does **** all for 89 mins then WOW.

I cannot wait for his loan to QPR to go through, or some other team in the Championship. Loan him until the 20th Jan to give us 11 days to find a permanent deal. No African Nations for Togo this year either.. got knocked out of the prelims.

I await the pictures of him training on his own too.

Last edited:
Back