• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

I can't see how anyone can be critical of fans, they have no input on how the club is run, their reaction to the situation is no more than I would expect, they don't want the their club to be in this position are are in denial.
I think they feel their is a lot of jealousy about their fabulous record and all this is just bitter grapes, I know I'm envious of the success they had but I wouldn't want it the way they have done it.

My thoughts as well.
 
Back