• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

Problem is now so many prem clubs have multi clubs. They can't get a 2/3 majority to stop it. Was hoping we'd get in a football regulator and that might help. But the election put an end to that.

You'd hope the eu or uefa would do their jobs but they're more corrupt than even the tories or labour.
If the EU put a stop to it and help crush city and Chelsea i will vote to go back in, and i hate the EU @SpurMeUp testify to that.

I think the report Chelsea needed to sell came before they allowed the sale of the hotel.

What I don't know if if they have allowed the sale at the price they want.

Is there any precedent for relegating a team for financial charges? Rangers? Juve were relegated for match fixing IIRC which is different to what Emirates Marketing Project are facing.

City will get points deducted, could be a couple of points per charge.
I've gone through the charges pretty thoroughly, and if they are convicted for half of the charges, and there is to be any sort of justice, Emirates Marketing Project will cease to exist as a club. They're in really deep brick!

Last edited:
Back