• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR *** OMT

Are you having a laugh. Terrible player and has been since he arrived.

Only we could spend the bones of 60 million on two players who not only don't contribute to the cause but actively lose us games.

Bit harsh mate I think Soldado is a very good player just not suited to the lone striker role. What I find interesting however, many of those praising Soldado today for his contribution but not SCORING, would destroy Ade if he did the same especially if he missed a pen too.

What the hell do we do about our defense? Its costing us big time

Good question. The personnel just isn't there. However, we are also painfully short on midfielders to occupy the two deep lying slots behind the 4 forwards.

EDIT: a right back playing right back would be a good start.

What the hell do we do about our defense? Its costing us big time

Vertonghen and Dier are our two best centre halfs.
Play them at ****ing centre half.
Right back is fine when walker comes back. Naughton can do a job.
Left back no idea. Neither have shown they are good enough.

Bore off you ain't got a clue.

Good argument. The fella has been terrible since he arrived. His record and his performances are proof of that. We all wanted him to do better but he hasn't and he won't.

We'll all complain about bad and weak mentalities and then tolerate Soldado...na don't think so.

Are you having a laugh. Terrible player and has been since he arrived.

Only we could spend the bones of 60 million on two players who not only don't contribute to the cause but actively lose us games.

Oh dear :( methinks you are watching a different game to the rest of us.

Vertonghen and Dier are our two best centre halfs.
Play them at ****ing centre half.
Right back is fine when walker comes back. Naughton can do a job.
Left back no idea. Neither have shown they are good enough.

really?...we are fcuked then :lol:

Bit harsh mate I think Soldado is a very good player just not suited to the lone striker role. What I find interesting however, many of those praising Soldado today for his contribution but not SCORING, would destroy Ade if he did the same especially if he missed a pen too.

You are kidding aren't you? Soldado has started one game. Adebayor has played every one, bar this one. What a stupid thing to say.

Back