• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

Genoa coach really liked him and wants him back
£££ is their issue as they don’t want to spend it

Farke also said Marcus Edwards had an attitude … he has turned out ok since

I’d say for some players they may believe they are above the level of the club they are loaned too and act in a certain way

Even at genoa he was on the bench half the time.

I really hope he does well. It just seems there were problems.

Hojberg was on the bench half the time, he doesn't have attitude problems. It doesn't have to be that deep....

So i'm just making it up? No managers have mentioned it? Or alluded to it? It's his ability or lack of? Or everyone is just racist?

So i'm just making it up? No managers have mentioned it? Or alluded to it? It's his ability or lack of? Or everyone is just racist?
I have a theory that like Aaron Lennon he is an introverted extrovert. Bradley Wiggins had the same issue, I think I did when I was younger.

Sometimes in some situations you are unsure on how to behave so you put on act.

His sullen personna could well be that.

With all the sport scientists about which should also be investing more time to get the best out of people.

I have a theory that like Aaron Lennon he is an introverted extrovert. Bradley Wiggins had the same issue, I think I did when I was younger.

With all the sport scientists about which should also be investing more time to get the best out of people.

They all have access to therapists these days. Richarlison and i believe royal both said in an interview how they helped them.

They all have access to therapists these days. Richarlison and i believe royal both said in an interview how they helped them.
Yes, but they wanted to get help. Others may think they're just fine, whereas they're really not, so may need to be coaxed into getting help.

The point is we don't know, you can't just conclude when he's benched it's because of attitude problems as it would be pretty weird to play him, bench him and then play him again if there was some bad attitude vibes coming from him. Looking at the below, I don't see what the big deal is about the minutes he got at Genoa - seems reasonable to me....

IMG_7068.jpeg

The point is we don't know, you can't just conclude when he's benched it's because of attitude problems as it would be pretty weird to play him, bench him and then play him again if there was some bad attitude vibes coming from him. Looking at the below, I don't see what the big deal is about the minutes he got at Genoa - seems reasonable to me....

View attachment 17401

Not talking genoa. Talking the other clubs managers that have said he has attitude problems. I questioned whether the genoa manager said something similar but then said he had improved (as i couldn't remember). If he had great. Parrott seemed to have.

Not talking genoa. Talking the other clubs managers that have said he has attitude problems. I questioned whether the genoa manager said something similar but then said he had improved (as i couldn't remember). If he had great. Parrott seemed to have.
Only manager he played for that did was Farke… and he was being restrained I think
The comments from warnock were long after he had left but along the lines of he could be a world beater or a non league player defending which way his head goes

Only manager he played for that did was Farke… and he was being restrained I think
The comments from warnock were long after he had left but along the lines of he could be a world beater or a non league player defending which way his head goes

So there is no problem with his attitude. My bad. He's a great lad that everyone would love at their club.

Who knows? Who fcuking cares? What a load of wasted energy this whole bit of babbling is.

People can - and do - change for the better. Spence's perceived issues are all in the past anyway. Nothing can be done about that. It's up to Ange to figure him out now and if his good play at Tynecastle continues through the pre-season, he'll be in with a shout to play for us. If he can't, he'll be moved on.

Boom. Done.

So there is no problem with his attitude. My bad. He's a great lad that everyone would love at their club.

These are the commens from Daniel Farke:

“After a little bit of time after the New Year’s game we’ve analysed the first half of the season, the first months and especially also the impressions over the over the festive periods. Obviously when you make decisions in January, it’s not a short term decision. It’s more like you’re thinking over situations even in the weeks and the month before but we wanted also to take the impressions of the festive period into account and then there was a time also to share the thoughts and to discuss the things. We came to the conclusion that we will end the loan for for Djed and he will return back to Tottenham. We are grateful for his time here.

“He’s a player of great potential and also a cool guy with a really good heart so we really wish him all the best. But yeah, sometimes you need to take a decision then you have to do this.

“I don’t want to talk too much about Djed right now, because he’s meanwhile also back at Tottenham, and I totally respect that he’s their player. Listen, in the summer we came here in order to create and to bring new values and to create a new culture within the club and when we speak about a player if he’s on here on a permanent or a loan deal, we have expectations and these expectations are in several topics important.

“Obviously it’s important, the potential and the quality of the player but also it’s professionalism, it’s discipline, it’s workload on and off the pitch and also the soft skills, so also if he’s positive and committed, good for the group and engaged with these topics, paint then more or less a picture.

“And we decided okay, this is the player we want in our group and want to represent Leeds Leeds United, our demands are very, very high and we don’t differ between loan players, permanent players so we are pretty picky in this topic.”

He said they value professionalism, discipline, workload and soft skills. One might logically link those comments with Spence, but he also doesn't directly say it's about him. He actually says "I don’t want to talk too much about Djed right now" and "he’s a player of great potential and also a cool guy with a really good heart so we really wish him all the best."

Which leaves it all very open to interpreation in my opinion.

Neil Warnock said:
“There are not many players where you can say it’s all up to them personally how far they go – it’s what’s between the ears.

"He could be playing at a top club in England or in non-league in five years, I don’t know."

“Application, dedication, all these things come into it. He’s got the tools, there’s no doubt about that.”

But he also said this about Brexit:
"I can't wait to get out of it, if I'm honest. I think we'll be far better out of the bloody thing. In every aspect. Football-wise as well, absolutely. To hell with the rest of the world."

I can 100% relate to this.

I myself am introverted and can easily come across as aloof and dismissive presciely because I'm unsure on how to act.

I feel he need to present myself as more self-confident than I actually am and it can land me in trouble - or create the impression I don't care.

I think Dele is much the same as well.

These are the commens from Daniel Farke:

He said they value professionalism, discipline, workload and soft skills. One might logically link those comments with Spence, but he also doesn't directly say it's about him. He actually says "I don’t want to talk too much about Djed right now" and "he’s a player of great potential and also a cool guy with a really good heart so we really wish him all the best."

Which leaves it all very open to interpreation in my opinion.

Neil Warnock said:

But he also said this about Brexit:

What has brexit got to do with anything?

I can 100% relate to this.

I myself am introverted and can easily come across as aloof and dismissive presciely because I'm unsure on how to act.

I feel he need to present myself as more self-confident than I actually am and it can land me in trouble - or create the impression I don't care.

I think Dele is much the same as well.
Yep Dele as well. Im not black but I actually think a lot of black kids come across like that when a lot may have to with how society pressures them.

Think its very common for young men to have to act a certain way and if it does not come natural to you then you create a personna. Think the is a pressure on women with beauty as an aside.

Really hope we help Spencer unlock his potential but then I was a big fan of the signing.

Noteworthy that Marcus Edwards was accused of similar issues when he was young but no issues the last few years in Portugal.

Spencer made unfortunate comments to Neil Warnock, but who of us has never said the wrong thing from time to time.

Back