• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

Always looking to get forward. If he can sort out his attitude he could be a decent player, and back up.
Yeah, I really like the way he plays, he can be a real asset if his attitude/demeanour off the pitch is right.

From the brief clips we see, he seems to have a vibe of being a bit sullen and a bit of a gangsta i.e. most players walk in with a smile and respect and say hi, whereas he will kind of skulk in with his hood up, trying to look tough; I'm speculating maybe that is his background i.e. that is how he acted throughout his school years, so it is hard to suddenly become "Bergvall bright and shiny smiley face", but he does need to soften the attitude and show Ange he is super respectful and keen to get on board and always turn up on time and pay attention etc. etc.

I'm hoping we can't/don't sell him and he grows up a bit and becomes a player for us, he definitely has the playing skills from what I can see.

He played today exactly as I thought he could
Low standard of course but hopefully it’s the start of Ange seeing that in him (assuming the attitude is right )

He has talent for sure i do not think that is in doubt, however until/unless he can change his[ supposed] attitude he will be off no use for us going forward.

Gosh that is quite damning isn't it?
He is training with us
I treat them as Tottenham players

Makes him sound like Dele with no contract. Makes me think the rumoured bust-up and attitude is very deep and serious and his Spurs future really is hanging by a thread or no thread.

whats up with spence - does he want guaranteed game time? genoa doesn't want him so he should reconsider if thats the case

whats up with spence - does he want guaranteed game time? genoa doesn't want him so he should reconsider if thats the case

I thought Genoa do want him, just not prepared to pay what we want for him.

And for them, he wasn t starting every game, most were from the bench (I think)

"He is training with us " is very ominous.
Almost as if he's lucky to even be here training.
Well , it might push Genoa to up their offer if he is putting in good displays like I heard he did tonight.
Why on earth would half a pre season match against Hearts convince them in upping their bid, over displays he has actually put in for competitive matches for them in Italy?

There is obviously something boiling in the background with Spence and his days likely numbered but I would keep him as understudy to Porro and flog Royal, we also have Gray to do a job there also if needed (although he looked like he could be the one to grow into our much needed 6 role). Royal was trash yesterday

There is obviously something boiling in the background with Spence and his days likely numbered but I would keep him as understudy to Porro and flog Royal, we also have Gray to do a job there also if needed (although he looked like he could be the one to grow into our much needed 6 role). Royal was trash yesterday
I said it last year
I can’t fathom why he has been given so few minutes
We as fans can’t see his attitude other than what is on the pitch

He has history for being a Billy Big gonad*s in the past for sure but lets hope that he has matured and is willing to get his head down. We will see.

Really hope so.
It's not uncommon for young players.
I'm sure Troy Parrott said not long ago that he regrets how he handled himself in his early years.

You are right there are a few young players who think they are the one and its common. However he is 24 next month so he can not be classed as a youngster.anymore. We shall see.

Back